❀28. 💀

༄ Tzuyu Pov

" Haa. . . "

My heart can't stop beating faster. Her voice calling my name still echoed in my mind. What's wrong with you tzuyu?! Why are you suddenly like this?

I hate it. And I hate it that I also didn't know why I act like a weirdo now. I wash my face trying to forget.

" What took you so long Tzu? "

Huh?! I snapped when I heard the familiar voice. Just when I looked in the mirror, there I saw her making me freeze.

I quickly turn around and look at her. I shake my head thinking maybe this is just my imagination. But as soon as I opened my eyes, she was already in front of me touching my chest. I gulped.

" W-what are you doing here?! This is a boy's toilet! y-you can't mmph- "

" Shh. You talk too much tzuyu~ no one will get inside anyway. it's locked. And It's just the two of us here now so don't worry about it. okay?~"

I felt her, Jennie shut my mouth with her pointing finger. she traced my lips while staring seductively at my lips. my heart can't stop beating faster when she's this close to me. There's something in her eyes making me weak.

" I wonder how it tastes when I kiss your lips tzuyu"

Shit. I closed my eyes tightly when she became closer and closer.

" Tzuyu. "

" Chou Tzuyu! "

" H-huh?! "

" You're spacing out and sweating so much. Are you okay? "

I froze when I looked at Jennie who was now using her handkerchief to wipe the sweat away from the side of my cheeks. I look around only to see that I'm inside the class. Sana was looking at me then looked away.

" Take a rest if you're not feeling well. You kept spacing out since you came from the toilet. It's okay, I will take a note and give it to you later so you can do the homework after class. "

Jennie said softly. My heart felt warmed suddenly when she talks like that. I look at her and smile.

" It's okay nini- "

I don't know why I suddenly call her by that nickname.

" W-what did you call me? "

" uh. . Nini. Sorry if I suddenly call you that "

I scratched my neck while smiling nervously. Jennie smiles widely and chuckles.

" It's okay tzuyu. I like that name. And I like it when you're the one that gave me that name. "

I gulped when she leaned closer and whispered in my ears.

" Can you both stop flirting whatsoever? I can't focus right now. "

I look at Sana who now glares at me, making me blink my eyes.

" So? "

༆ Author Pov

Tzuyu froze after what Jennie just said to sana. He looks at Jennie and sana who now glare at each other making him clear his throat.

" L-let's focus on Mr.Ku girls. Sorry sana "

" Whatever! "

" ? Sana. "

" What?! "