❀52. 🐿️☹️🥺

༄ Author Pov

" I'm with someone else now, sana "

Sana froze after listening to what tzuyu just said. She can't say a word right now because her heart feels broken knowing tzuyu already has someone else. just how can tzuyu easily find someone else after she just realizes her feelings towards him. It breaks her heart that she doesn't realize tears already falling on her cheeks.

" Sana. . "

" is that so? Congrats. i-"

" What do you mean congrats? that your thumb is bleeding because you cut it accidentally?! gosh sana chan. "

" H-huh? "

Sana winces in pain when Momo suddenly flicks her forehead hard.

" Ouch- OUCH w-what happened to my thumb?! it hurts. Hnghh! "

Momo sighed and help her clumsy best friend.

" Stop crying, Baka! "

" It h-hurts momoring "

sana whimper. Momo shakes her head. She was talking with the other while sana was making chicken soup. Knowing her best friend is clumsy, she decides to look for her to see if she's alright. and she was right when she looks at sana who has shed tears while not realizing she cut her thumb.

" Are you out of your mind, sana? "

sana whimper. She just realizes she was being imagined about things while cutting the ingredients.

Momo felt relieved that she looked for sana or else, sana probably lost her thumb because of her clumsiness. After momo put a sticking plaster on sana thumb, momo told her to stay in the living room but sana shook her head.

" I want to cook for him, momo chan "

Sana looks at her with her puppy eyes. Momo hissed and crossed her arm.

" after you almost cut your thumb? no. Stay in the living room, minatozaki. "

" Momo chan. Please 🥺 I promise I won't be clumsy again. "

Sana pout. Her eyes sparkled with tears. Momo sighed and huffed.

" Fine. I will look for you. "

Sana sniffs and wipes her tears. She nodded and started cooking the chicken soup after momo is done cutting the ingredients.

" How is it? "

sana asked momo. Momo tastes the chicken soup and hums. She started tasting again but it seems she keeps tasting the chicken soup making sana frowned.

" Momo chan!~ "

" Hehehe. It tastes good. Are you sure you can carry it upstairs? "

sana nodded. Momo hums and patted her head. Sana then walks to the tzuyu room while the others start eating the chicken soup that is still left in the kitchen since sana cooks a lot for them and tzuyu.

Sana put the tray on the floor and opened the door. When she's done, she gets the tray and gets inside. Using her leg, she closes the door.

She saw that tzuyu was still laid on the bed. He was sleeping and she could see his face when he was sleeping.

Sana put the tray on the desk beside the tzuyu bed and sat on the bed. She taps tzuyu shoulder.

" Tzuyu ah. Wake up. "