❀25. 🐿️👽🌌💔

༄ Author Pov

" KIM DAHYUN?!"

Momo nodded weakly and sighed. Tzuyu blinks his eyes trying to think what momo has just said. If dahyun is momo's ex-boyfriend and he cheats on her, that means sana is in danger.

Fuck. I can't let him hurt sana!

" Fuck! I can't let him hurt sana! Your best friend is in danger. What if he touches her there and there since they will practice dancing today and- "

" Tzu, calm down. "

" How can I calm down?! your ex-boyfriend is cheating on you and sana. . She- she loves him "

Tzuyu chokes on his words. He doesn't know why he felt hurt so suddenly when sana is not his girlfriend. And he is mad knowing dahyun is cheating on momo. Now he wants to hurt sana? He can't let dahyun do that to sana.

" I know. She told me that dahyun is her crush. At first, she only tells us that she has a crush but she didn't tell us it was dahyun. Not until last week sana was too happy saying that her crush talked to her and that time I saw sana holding hands with dahyun. That's when I know her crush is dahyun. "

Momo said sadly.

" So what are you waiting for? We should stop him from hurting sana. What if he hurt sana? "

" Sana loves him, Tzu. "

" Oh. So you just let them be and you're gonna realize it after dahyun hurt sana?! "

Momo sighed. She then felt tzuyu hold her shoulders and look at her deeply.

" I don't know why you still want to make him jealous when he already cheats on you. That's very stupid momo. And even more stupid if you just let dahyun be with sana and didn't tell sana about dahyun cheating on you. What if sana falls deeply in love with him? I can't let him hurt sana. It's up to you if you don't want to tell sana. I will not make them together or let sana fall in love with him too deeply. She needs to know! "

" What if sana didn't trust you? "

momo asks him.

" What do you mean? "

" Just asking. "

" I don't care if she's not trusting me. I have my way. "

" What is it? "

" I made a bet with sana. But I think I will change the rules. If she wants it. I think she will agree. "

Tzuyu smirks then look at momo seriously.

" But I need your help. "

" I don't know what are you talking about- "

" Aww momo. Don't be stupid, please? You have to move on and be strong you know? I can find you a guy that is sure will make you feel loved. "

Tzuyu said while dreaming. His fist punches the air. Momo rolls her eyes.

" It's not easy to move on tzuyu. "

" Heh. This guy will make you move on. I'm sure of that. He looks like you. Now I think about it, you do look like him. "

Tzuyu gasped and shook momo's shoulders.

" Forget that jerk. He doesn't deserve you. I'm sure you're gonna fall in love with this guy that I will introduce you to. "

" I don't think so. "