❀44. 💔💔

༄ Author Pov

" D-dahyun. "

Dahyun didn't say anything. but he still did not stop shed a tear. He can't believe sana, his girlfriend will be cheating behind him and she was kissing with no other than tzuyu. He knows tzuyu and sana often bickering to each other but not to the point of thinking that sana and tzuyu will kiss with each other like what he saw just now. It hurt his heart so much. He shakes his head and turns around to leave. He wipes his tears not wanting to talk about what he saw just now. He was still hurt to talk about it with sana.

He wanted to stay at the playground because sana didn't reply to his text making him think if what he did to her earlier at the rooftop made sana angry. That's why to clear his mood, he wanted to go to the playground but as soon as he reached the playground, he saw two people kiss each other. But he was surprised to see it was tzuyu. not until he gets closer, tzuyu kisses his girlfriend.

Upon seeing dahyun start leaving, sana calls him and decides to get up to run to dahyun but is stopped when tzuyu suddenly hold her wrist.

" Sana. "

Sana turns around to look at the tzuyu hands that hold her wrist. She looks at tzuyu and pulls his hand away softly.

" Just go back home, Tzu. I will talk to you later. "

" But- "

Sana ignores him and runs to dahyun. Dahyun wipes his tears and keeps walking.

Never thought it hurt so much to see someone you love kissing with someone else.

Dahyun thought while chuckling sadly. Tears still have not stopped falling on his cheeks.

" Dahyun! "

Dahyun hears Sana call him. He ignores her not wanting to talk to her.

" Dahyun. . "

Sana managed to stop in front of dahyun. She froze and hurt seeing her boyfriend's tears fall on his cheek.

What I've done. .

Sana thought. She doesn't know how to explain what she feels right now. Guilty, hurt, everything. She looks at his hand and holds it. She looks at him while trying not to cry.

" Dahyun. . I- I'm sorry. . "

Dahyun didn't say anything. He felt sana wipe his tears and sana also shed a tear.

" I'm really sorry. . "

" Is it because of what I've done to you earlier, sana? that you decide to cheat behind me? with tzuyu? Why sana? Do you even love me? "

Sana stared at him. She bit her lips not wanting to sob but she couldn't help it. She hugs him tightly and shakes her head.

" N-no. It's not about earlier. I still love you dahyun. I love you. It's my fault. I can't control what I feel these days. "

" can't control what you feel? What is it? "

Sana didn't want to tell dahyun it was because of tzuyu she can't control what she feels. To be honest, she started to have feelings towards tzuyu but at the same time this happens, it makes her feel guilty to cheat on dahyun and seeing dahyun tears hurt her.

" Let me go. "

Sana is startled when Dahyun decides to pull away from her hug but sana shakes her head.