❀8. 🦅😍

༄ Author Pov

School bell ring signaling that it's time for lunch. Tzuyu was thinking if he should ask sana for lunch. But his best friend grabs his hand.

"Bro, C'mon. I'm hungry. "

" Wait- "

Chaeyoung grabs his wrist to the outside their class. Tzuyu turns his head to look at sana and found sana looking at him. Tzuyu grin making sana raised her eyebrow. Sana looks away.

" Are you done? "

Mina and momo look at sana. Sana shakes her head.

" Not yet. I need to finish these first. You guys can go first. "

" Sure. I'm hungry. "

Momo pouts. Mina rolls her eyes.

" Tsk. Okay, sana chan. We will just wait at the canteen. "

" Okay "

Sana best friend already walks out of the class, leaving sana doing her work.

While she's busy doing her work, she felt someone sitting in front of her. Sana slowly looks up and her cheeks reddened.

It was her crush, Kim dahyun.

" Hi. "

" H-hi. "

Sana looks away. She didn't expect that her crush would talk to her. Her heart beats faster, and she tries to calm down.

" You already eat? "

" Uhm, not yet. "

" Hmm. You should stop doing your work and go eat. What if you get sick? "

Dahyun asks while showing his smile that sana loves so much. Sana squeal inside.

Oh my god. He's caring about me?!

Sana thought. She gets startled when her crush snaps his finger in front of her. Dahyun chuckle.

" are you okay? "

" Uhm. I'm okay! "

Sana covers her cheeks, only showing her eyes. She looks away. Dahyun chuckle again. He looks at his watch and stands up.

" Let's go. Besides, I'm not eating yet. Is it okay if I take lunch with you? "

Sana gasped.

Did he ask me out on a date?!

Sana thought while squealing inside her mind. Her stomach feels like a zoo when thinking about her crush asking her out on a date, although it was only going to the canteen.

Dahyun clears his throat while smiling widely. Sana shakes her thoughts and blushes.

" S-sure. I don't mind. "

Sana said shyly. She then stands up and walks beside Him.Both of them walk to the canteen.

༄ Tzuyu Pov

I was eating my food while flirting with girls that are in front of me. Since I arrived at the canteen, they can't stop squealing. I don't know why they suddenly squeal like crazy when I was just like before.

I mean, yeah, I know I look gay from the way I walk. But maybe they watch me walk like a boy today, so yeah. But I don't mind. Since I guess I'm already popular than sana. 😏

Just thinking about it makes me smirk evilly. While I was eating my food, I suddenly confused why there is a loud voice. More like students were squealing too loud. I know I'm handsome tsk. I looked up and froze when I found sana was with dahyun.