❀41. 👉🤡👈

༄ Author Pov

" Dad!~ "

Tzuyu smiles widely when he sees his dad in the living room with his mother.

" My son!!~ "

" Dad~ I miss you so much. "

Tzuyu now hugs his father tightly. Mr.Chou chuckled. He pulls away the hug to look at his son.

" Look at you. So handsome. Where did you get that handsome face hm? "

" Of course from you dad. "

" hahaha, good boy. "

Mr.Chou ruffles his son's hair while laughing. Mrs.Chou smiled and she huffed.

" Why didn't you tell me your dad will be coming home today? "

" Dad told me it was a surprise- Ouch "

" I didn't tell you. "

Tzuyu facepalm. Mrs.Chou looks at her husband.

" Baby. . "

" Hmm hehe actually yes. I told tzuyu not to tell you, my love. Because it was a surprise"

Tzuyu puckers his lips a little but then smiles when he watches his parents being sweet to each other. Tzuyu decides to interrupt their sweet moment by sitting in the middle while watching the tv. Both his parents shake their head and chuckle

" So my son, your mom just told me about the girl named squirrel? Is that her name? My love? "

" . . . "

" No baby. It was sana. Tzuyu baby "

" Oh~ Tzuyu baby huh. Sana? Is that the truth tzuyu? "

" Mom!~ "

Tzuyu whines when his mom just talks to his father about sana. Mrs.Chou giggled and shrugged.

" But baby, your son started being a playboy right now. Do you know? "

" Really? "

" Okay bye. I'm going upstairs- "

" Sit you alien. Tell me is that true? "

Mr.Chou asks his son. Tzuyu frowned when his father just called him an alien. He always calls tzuyu an alien if he is serious.

" No. I do not even have a girlfriend yet. "

" Then who's the girl that you're going out that night if it's not the squirrel? "

" Her name is sana, mom. But yeah. She's a squirrel too so- "

" Don't change the topic, my son. "

Mrs.Chou giggles making tzuyu sighed.

" It was a friend. A girl's best friend. "

" Chaeyoung? "

Mrs.Chou asks but tzuyu shakes his head.

" A new girl's best friend. "

" Girl best friend or girlfriend? "

" Mom!~ "

" Okay okay. Just a girl's best

friend? "