❀49. 🎭

༄ Author Pov

Sana sighed after she arrived at her class. She kept thinking about wanting to join chaeyoung and mina to visit tzuyu. But thinking back to what she said yesterday, it makes her sad. She was holding a phone and stared at tzuyu contact name. She sighed again while putting her phone inside her pocket.

So frustrating! Hnghh.

Sana leans her head on the table while thinking about tzuyu. It makes her shed a tear again. She wants to meet tzuyu and says sorry but she was not that brave. She kept thinking what if tzuyu doesn't want to talk to her, What if tzuyu pushes her away. she started sobbing without realizing dahyun already inside their class.

He hears sana cry. and wonders why.

" Sana. . "

Upon listening to her ex boyfriend voice, she immediately wipes her tears and looks at dahyun.

" Why are you crying? "

" Nothing. "

Sana said. She then gets up wanting to go to the toilet. Dahyun just let her leave. He sighed sadly and took a seat.

In your dream, if she was crying because of you. .

Dahyun thought while chuckling sadly. He still remembers what happened yesterday. He was there when sana was talking with her best friend, momo on the rooftop. He heard all of their conversations. But they didn't know dahyun was there listening to their conversation. Upon listening sana told momo that she hurt tzuyu even more, it made him think she was confused and after what he did to momo, he deserved to feel what she felt before when he cheated on her. Dahyun loves sana so much. He barely shows his love to sana but he really fell in love with her and sometimes he was trying to act cool when he was with sana.

Seeing sana kissing with tzuyu the other day, makes him shocked. He never thought sana would cheat on him knowing sana loves him so much because he was her crush for such a long time. He was hurt to see both of them kissing. It hurt when he already started wanting to get serious in his relationship, but the girl that he loves was cheating on him. But he can't blame her though, he knows what momo feels after seeing sana and tzuyu kissing.

Something touches his backhand and when he looks down, it was his tears. He quickly wipes his tears not wanting anyone to know he was hurt, especially sana. She doesn't need to know what he felt right now.

She doesn't need to know that the reason I lie to her and act surprised is because I want her to break up with me so she will not get confused about her feelings. And I let my heart broke just like what I deserved after I cheat on my ex 🎭

Dahyun thought. He knows he can fight for his love for sana but he knows he can't after listening to all their conversation yesterday and knowing tzuyu fall in love with sana. Tzuyu always annoyed sana but he never thought tzuyu would fall in love with sana. He was thinking maybe it was better if tzuyu was with sana rather than him. He loves sana and he is willing to let go of her and wish her happiness. Even it hurt himself too. Right now, he doesn't want to get in a relationship anymore. He thought it would take time to forget his feelings towards sana.

It was lunchtime. and Sana was eating lunch with her best friend. She barely touches her food and momo notices it. She pulls sana nose startling sana.

" Are you okay? "

Sana nodded. Momo still didn't know that sana already broke up with dahyun and she wanted to tell her right now.