❀10. 👽💢

༄ Author Pov

" BOO! "

Tzuyu Suprise sana from behind making sana squeal. A white cat that was passing by in front of sana suddenly jumped in fear. His eyes almost popped out because of sana squeal.

Sana turned around and she suddenly smacked tzuyu head who was now laughing. They were outside their school. Sana was waiting for her driver to fetch her. Before tzuyu came, so many boys were asking for sana phone number. Dahyun already went back home. Sana just gave the wrong phone number to the boys. She was sad that dahyun leaving first but she was happy a little when he gave his number to sana.

" Ouch. Why do you always hit my head? "

Tzuyu pout while touching his head. Sana glare.

" It's your fault. Why do you do that? "

" How's your first day being so popular? "

Tzuyu didn't even answer her question and ask her another question. Sana rolled her eyes. She shrugs and turns around. She looked at her watch and wondering why her driver had not arrived yet.

" Hey, let's go out on a date. "

Sana frowned. She turned around again and facing tzuyu with her eyebrow furrowed.

" Sorry? What do you say? "

" Let's go out on a date. My treat "

Tzuyu wiggles his eyebrow while smiling sheepishly. His dimple when he smiles attracts sana.

But,

" No. Just go ask with another girl beside you also got a lot of fangirls right? "

Sana turned around again while crossed her arm. Tzuyu scratched his head while thinking how to make sana agree and beside this is the first time he asks a girl out on a date. He never got into a relationship before. Well, almost. But got rejected when he was a young, fat, nerd boy. But now he's not fat anymore. He's handsome and he knows it. He's the most handsome man in the world. He's so confident. Just like his bias, Im nayeon.

Tzuyu stands in front of sana while showing his puppy eye. He then clears his throat and bows in front of sana while his right hand holding a chocolate lollipop and shows it to sana.

" My pretty squir- I mean lady, Will you please go out on a date with me tonight? Just once and I will not annoy you anymore. I'll be good. Take this chocolate lollipop if you agree with me, my lady "

Sana blinks her eyes watching tzuyu right now. She didn't expect tzuyu to be so cheesy today. And she also didn't expect this gay tzuyu will ask her out on a date. Seeing the chocolate lollipop making sana gulped. She loves chocolate. And after a couple of minutes, she takes the chocolate lollipop making tzuyu look up with eyes sparkle. He smiled widely.

" So you agree?! "

Sana didn't answer. She opened the lollipop and started tasting the chocolate lollipop making sana hum, closing her eyes. Tzuyu still waiting for her answer.

" Yes or no? "

Sana opens her eyes and licks her lips sexily. Tzuyu gulped.

" Okay. Just once. "

Tzuyu smiled widely and nodded cutely. He suddenly hugged her making sana cough. She hit tzuyu shoulder.

" yah! Get off. "

" Sorry. I'm so happy hehehe "

Tzuyu scratched his head. Sana shakes her head and continues eating the lollipop. Her driver came and sana started to talk.

" Give me your phone. "

Tzuyu looks at sana.

" My phone? Why? "

" chew stupid boy. How you can contact me if you don't have my number? "

" oh hahaha. Here. "

Tzuyu gave his phone to sana and sana type her number and save it into tzuyu phone. It was her real phone number. After she saved it, she gave the phone to him.

" I'll go now. My driver has already arrived. Bye "

" Sure. Take care love~ "

Sana blushes a little and shakes her head not looking at tzuyu. She got inside the car and left. Tzuyu still smiles sheepishly. He then called someone. Not long after, the latter picking up the call.

" Plan 1, Done. "

" Well done, Chou. "

Tzuyu smirk and hang up the call.

➪ 𝖲𝗁𝗈𝗋𝗍 𝗎𝗉𝖽𝖺𝗍𝖾.