❀19. 💃🕺

༄ Author Pov

" But I love him. "

Tzuyu was smiling earlier but after sana said the next words, tzuyu heart stopped beating for a while.

" Tzuyu? "

" Yes? O-oh. Do you love him? "

" I thought you were asleep. Yes Tzu, I love him too. Do you wanna know something Tzu? "

" what is it? "

Tzuyu is trying to calm his heart that seems to have broken into pieces and he doesn't know why it hurts so much.

" Actually, I've loved him since the first time I saw him. He's my crush and I always hope he will be my future husband you know. "

sana chuckle. Do you know how it feels when someone you like talks about someone they like? it hurts, right?

Yes. That's what tzuyu feels right now when sana talks about dahyun. But tzuyu never liked her though. And he doesn't know why he gets hurt knowing sana loves someone else.

Or maybe, he already started to have a feeling towards sana.

" Tzu? "

" Hmm? "

" Nothing. I want to sleep now already. You don't want to sleep? "

" Not yet. okay, if you want to sleep then sleep. I'll sleep later, sana. "

" Hmm okay~ goodnight Tzu. "

" good night too sana. "

Tzuyu hung up the call and sighed. He leaned his back on his chair while crossing his arm. He looked at the stars outside the window. He then touched his lips.

He remembered the kiss. He chuckled sadly.

It was just a kiss. There are no feelings in it.

Tzuyu sighed. He continues doing his homework, trying to forget sana for a while.

It was already on Monday. Tzuyu was sleeping inside the class. He doesn't feel like talking with anyone right now. No one bothers him. Chaeyoung was texting with her girlfriend while Mina sometimes stole a glance at chaeyoung. Sana was talking with momo while dahyun was reading his book. The other student was talking with their friends until Mr.Ku got inside the class.

Mr.Ku was teaching them when someone knocked on the door making him stop. It was a student from another class. She was holding a paper and gave it to Mr.Ku. they were talking until the student started leaving.

Tzuyu crosses his arm while watching his teacher read the paper. Mr.Ku hum and look at his students.

" We will stop for a while and let's talk about this one. "

They nodded and listened.

" On Friday, there will be a dance competition. Not just dance competitions, we also have a singing & acting competition. "

" How to join? "

momo asked.

" For the dance competition, only two couples in this class can join. While singing, only one person and last for acting have five people can join. "

The students were talking to each other about whether they wanted to join or not.

" I want to join in singing! "

Han or his full name as han jisung raises his hand while smiling sheepishly.

" Is anyone wanting to sing too? "