❀55.🔥👄🔥

༄ Author Pov

" AAAAAAAAACK- OUCH "

" Why are you screaming?! "

" Satzu! Look! sana was clinging onto tzuyu arms. aaaaaack! "

" Aaaaaaaaack! "

Chaeyoung facepalm listening to two girls going crazy talking about sana and tzuyu. But she was happy seeing sana and tzuyu laugh with each other.

Guess they are together now. Ey

She thought. Mina also giggling seeing her best friend seems so happy right now. She also thought they were together already. She squeals when she watches tzuyu squeeze sana cheeks making sana pinch his waist. Tzuyu chuckled.

The heck. Why are they so adorable? This is not right! I want to be sweet with my chaengie too!

" Cha- ... "

" Tzuyu oppar~~ "

Mina blinked her eyes watching her girlfriend pull tzuyu into a hug. Tzuyu chuckles and patted Chaeyoung's head.

" Hey, girlfriend. Miss me that much? hehe "

" ... "

" 🔥 "

sana and mina's eyes were on fire when they watched tzuyu and chaeyoung seem in their world.

Tzuyuuuuuu!! - sana

Chaengieeeeee! - mina

both of them thought in their minds. But suddenly another person came and hugged tzuyu, making tzuyu startled. It was Jennie.

" Boyfriend~~ "

" Oh nini, my girlfriend. Miss you so much honeybunch "

Jennie squealed and looked at him while her eyes were shining. It makes sana eyes on fire. She clenched her fist so tight but she can't do anything. Besides, tzuyu was not her boyfriend.

This is so frustrating!

she turns around and crosses her arm. Cheeks puffed like a squirrel. They pull away from the hug and tzuyu chuckle.

" It was two days only yet you two already miss me. But didn't text me. Tsk tsk. "

" Sorry oppar~~ "

" Yikes! "

" 🔥🔥 "

mina hissed while sana eyes were still on fire. Tzuyu and his girlfriends watching the two Japanese. Chaeyoung gulped when she saw mina. She seems angry making chaeyoung chuckle nervously.

" Baby- "

" No chaengie. Don't talk to me. Bye "

" . . . "

" Hahaha serve you right chaeyoung. You just make your girlfriend jealous. "

Jennie said while laughing.

" Baby!~ wait for me. Tzu, I'm going inside first. Bye oppar "

" Yeah yeah. Hehehe "

Now it was only Jennie and tzuyu and sana. Tzuyu didn't realize sana was there behind him since he was facing Jennie. Jennie frowned, seeing sana back facing them. She gulped and looked at tzuyu nervously.