❀15. 🙅‍♂️

༄ Author Pov

He doesn't know how many times he sighed while eating his egg toast sandwich. He's already inside the cafe and sitting alone since 20 minutes ago. While eating, he kept looking on his phone in case sana would text him to say sorry for not telling him but no. Sana didn't text him and it makes tzuyu sighed heavily.

He huffed and crossed his arms. Sana made him look like a fool today. He thought he would be happy that he will go out with Sana again today. But sana ruined the mood. Tzuyu thought again maybe it's his fault because he took so long to come to sana house. But when he think again, it's the traffic light fault and sana should get angry at that traffic and not at him and make him look like a fool.

But then again, tzuyu thinks it's his fault. And now he looks a stupid talking to himself that he doesn't realize some people are watching him.

Tzuyu was thinking if he should text her and talk about why she didn't tell him that she will be going out with Dahyun or not. He tapped the table while thinking but then groaned.

" No. I might ruin their date if I text her. "

Tzuyu said but then laughed while shaking his head.

" Hahaha what the fuck I'm thinking. Stupid squirrel! "

Tzuyu read their conversation last night and tzuyu sighed again. He was thinking if he should delete their conversation or not. But then tzuyu shook his head again. He doesn't want to delete their conversation and the call recording that he recorded sana voice wishing goodnight to him. He is still mad but he doesn't want to delete it.

" I hate you. "

Tzuyu said while reading their conversation.

" But I miss you. "

Tzuyu sighed again. He doesn't know why he misses the squirrel that looks like a girl now. They already knew each other for so long and always got detention, hated each other but he never thought that he would miss her so much.

Tzuyu bangs his head on the table until someone taps his shoulder. Tzuyu tilted his head and looked up.

" Mina? "

" Eh? Tzuyu, What's wrong? "

Mina was surprised to see tzuyu. She didn't expect it was tzuyu banging his head on the table. and he's alone.

" Can I sit? "

" Yeah. Sure. "

Tzuyu rubs his forehead. It's hurt and he blushes thinking Mina caught him banging his head on the table. Mina sits in front of him.

" Care to explain to me what happened earlier? Why do you do that? "

Tzuyu shakes his head and sips his coffee.

" Nothing to say. What are you doing here? And.. you're alone? "

Tzuyu changed the topic. Mina nodded while smiling. Her food came and Mina took a bite of her egg sandwich. She then talked.

" I'm always having breakfast here. Never thought that I'm gonna see you here. I've always come here alone since I love being alone. Hehe "

Mina showed her gummy smile. Tzuyu nodded. He smiles and drinks his coffee.

" Well, I guess you're not alone now since I'm here "

Tzuyu grins making mina chuckle.

" I don't mind. But really, what's wrong with you? Do you have a problem? "