❀64. 🦊🥺

༄ Author Pov

" Bye mommy~ "

" Okay, sweetcheeks. Take care to school. And you too tzuyu. Drive carefully. "

Sana mom hugs tzuyu and sana. After a couple of seconds, both of them bid goodbye and started drove to their school.

" Do you sleep well last night? "

" Yes. And I'm dreaming too~ "

Sana said while blushing. Tzuyu raises his eyebrows while stared at his girlfriend. He wiggles his eyebrows.

" What you dream about? me? ~ "

" Nope. "

Sana stuck her tongue out making tzuyu hissed. He then intertwined their hand making sana blushed again.

" Are you going to talk with Jennie when she already in school? "

" Yes. why? do you want to come with me? "

" No. Just asking. "

Sana rubs tzuyu hands with her thumb.

" Don't let her hug or kiss you. Okay? "

Tzuyu stared at his girlfriend and clear his throat

" Stop being cute. Okay, sweetcheeks. I will not let her hug and kiss me. I promise. "

Tzuyu kiss sana hand making sana blushed. She smiles happily.

After a couple of minutes, both of them arrived at their school and as usual, they saw chaeyoung with mina outside their school.

Mina was talking with her girlfriend until she saw sana and tzuyu holding hands while walk towards them. They greet each other while chaeyoung was hugging tzuyu making tzuyu look at sana. Sana just smiles and nodded.

" What perfume do you use tzuyu? it smells good. "

Chaeyoung said. Still not pull away from the hug. Tzuyu chuckle.

" Secret~~ why? it smells really good? "

" so good. It urges me to kiss you right now. "

" Yah!! "

both sana and mina said together making chaeyoung and tzuyu startled. Chaeyoung hissed and pull away from the hug.

" Calm down hahaha. "

Chaeyoung immediately kisses mina's cheeks while sana puffed her cheek glaring at her boyfriend. Tzuyu smile nervously and wrapped his arm around sana shoulder.

" Don't get jealous. Chaeyoung always like that. "

" Hmph. "