❀23. 👣👫

༄ Author Pov

" how long? "

chaeyoung ask jisoo. Rose was about to talk but jisoo interrupted her.

" 3 months already. Right baby? "

jisoo innocently asks her girlfriend. Rose didn't look at chaeyoung.

" Oh. I get it now "

chaeyoung said while staring at her girlfriend rose. It was a lie if she didn't feel hurt knowing that Rose was cheating on her while she's being a loyal girlfriend. She even dares skip school just to meet rose. She loves rose but right now she doesn't know what to feel.

Chaeyoung doesn't realize tears fall on her cheek until she feels Mina wipe her tears. Chaeyoung looked at mina. She was smiling and holding her hand. It makes chaeyoung feel warm inside. Rose sees Mina holding her girlfriend's hand and it makes her mad.

Chaeyoung then stared back at rose. Both of them look at each other's eyes. Chaeyoung started to talk while Mina was still holding her hand.

" Thank you for making me look so stupid trusting you all this time. I'm done with you. "

Jisoo looked at her girlfriend then at chaeyoung. Rose was surprised after listening to what chaeyoung said.

Chaeyoung held hand and both of them started leaving with sana and tzuyu. Rose can't say anything. She just can't and she doesn't know why. She only watched chaeyoung disappear from her sight.

Meanwhile, tzuyu who is leaving with sana turns around his head and looks at rose. He stuck his tongue out and turned back to wrap his arm around sana. Sana just let him be since sana was happy seeing her best friend Mina holding hands with chaeyoung.

" You look so happy watching them holding hands. "

Tzuyu pokes her cheek. Sana nodded while still watching her best friend being a shy penguin. Suddenly she felt Tzuyu intertwined their hands. Sana stopped walking and looked at their hands.

" What are you doing? "

" Holding hands. Why? "

" Eeee. "

Sana wants to let go of his hand but tzuyu holds her hand tightly making sana huffed.

" You have an explanation to me later. I'll just let it be for now but don't think that I will forget why you suddenly kiss my precious lip. Heh "

Tzuyu smirks. Sana started blushing. She felt Tzuyu holding her hand and they started walking following their best friend. Sana doesn't know why she suddenly kisses him. Or maybe she's pissed off when rose saying tzuyu is gay and the way rose talking to him. no wonder tzuyu told her before that Rose is a bitch and he doesn't like her. That's why she wants to show rose that tzuyu is not gay by kissing his lips.

Sana cheeks redden when she thinks about the kiss. It's the first time that sana kisses him longer. It makes sana heart beat faster.

Tzuyu stares at sana who seems to think about something. He stares at her lips and remembers about the kiss earlier. He smiles and looks away. He started to pinch her cheek, making Sana startled. Sana looked at him.

" What are you thinking about hm? "

" Nothing. "

Sana looked away. Tzuyu hum.

" I like it. "

" Like what? "

They are still holding hands. Sana looks at tzuyu.