❀67. 𝖢 𝖠 𝖫 𝖫

༄ Author Pov

It's 7pm, tzuyu was now wearing his shoes. His mom walk downstairs and was about to cook for dinner since elkie with her parents will arrive at 8.30pm. she saw her son seems wanting to go out.

" Where are you going, tzuyu? "

Tzuyu done wear his shoes and turn around. He smiles sheepishly.

" Meet sana. "

" Okay. But don't take too long. "

" Okay. Bye mom. "

Tzuyu kisses his mom's cheeks and started to walk out of the house. He started drove his car to pick up sana.

" Hello?~ "

" . . . Guess who? hehe "

" Who this? "

" . . . Yah sana. Are you serious? you do not recognize your boyfriend's voice? "

Tzuyu hears sana giggling from the phone. He huffed.

" Sorry~ I just finish makeup. I will go downstairs now babe. "

" Okay. Take care. Don't be clumsy "

" shut up alien. "

" . . Tch "

Sana suddenly hangs up the call making tzuyu frowned.

Wah! this squirrel! tch. You lucky you're cute and I love you so much.

Tzuyu thought and shake his head. He crosses his arm while waiting outside sana house.

after a couple of minute sana walk out of her house. Tzuyu was looking at his watch and after a couple of seconds, he saw sana walk towards him. he froze to see how beautiful his girlfriend is now.

Sana was walking towards him while smiling sweetly at him. Her eyes never failed to make his heart beat faster. Her chubby cheeks always make him want to bite them every day. tzuyu falls in love with her again and again.

Sana was now in front of her boyfriend who seems stared at her. She looks at herself and looks at tzuyu. She pokes tzuyu cheeks. Tzuyu was startled but still stared at sana.

" A-am I ugly, tzuyu ah? "

" No. "

" O-oh. Then why are you staring at me like that? "

sana ask while stared at tzuyu. She was surprised when tzuyu suddenly wrapped his arm around sana waist. Sana gulped and look up to stare at her boyfriend. Her cheeks redden at how close is their face.

" Because you're so beautiful and how lucky I am to be yours. To be someone that you fall in love with. "

Tzuyu said while smiling at her making sana heart palpitating. She blushed and look away. She rubs his chest.

" S-stop it alien. You make me blush. "

Tzuyu chuckles and kisses her forehead. He then opens the passenger door.

" Get in, my beautiful queen. "

" Cheesy. "

Sana said but then giggle. She nodded and get inside. She then said.

" Thank you, my handsome alien. "

Sana smile cutely making tzuyu frowned. He hissed making sana giggling. He closes the door and goes to his seat.