❀30. 🥂💭

༄ Author Pov

" Sana, Jennie, you two good? "

" Yes. "

Both sana and Jennie answer mina. Ever since nayeon dragged tzuyu together, sana and Jennie didn't have a chance to spend time with tzuyu. And tzuyu was happy around nayeon. It pissed them off.

" Hmm okay. Chaengie, wanna dance with me? "

" Sure baby~ You two don't wanna dance with us? it will be funny seeing both of you dancing together. Haha "

" shut up "

Chaeyoung zipped her mouth after sana and Jennie talked at the same time while glaring at her. Mina chuckles and holds Chaeyoung's hand. Momo follows them since she doesn't want to be around Jennie.

" I regret going to this party. "

Jennie huffed. She starts drinking her orange juice. Well, there's an alcoholic drink but Jihyo warns them not to drink alcohol since they are still underage. Jihyo said she will kick them out if they touch the alcohol drink. Sana looks at her and rolls her eyes.

" Then leave. "

" Hell no! I'm just gonna wait for tzuyu. "

" You can call a grab taxi or something to fetch you. "

" Woah. If you think I'm gonna listen to you, the answer is no. I know why you want me to leave, so you can be with tzuyu right? "

Jennie rolls her eyes back. Both of them then watch tzuyu cheeks being squeezed by nayeon. Tzuyu smiles sheepishly making nayeon squeal. Sana and Jennie groaned.

" Why are you so cute?! Do you have a girlfriend already? "

Tzuyu rubs his cheek and shakes his head. He drinks his orange juice and looks at sana who now looks around and she seems pissed off but he wonders why. While Jennie is staring at him. When tzuyu looked at Jennie, Jennie waved her hand while smiling. Tzuyu smiled. It makes Jennie blushed. Sana looks at Jennie who seems smiling without reason.

" Why are you smiling like a crazy woman now? Are you that bored? "

" Shut up! I'm not crazy yet. Tzuyu just smiles at me. "

Sana raises her eyebrow, she then looks at tzuyu but tzuyu was laughing with nayeon. Sana huffed.

" I think you're crazy. You just say it so you can make me jealous? tsk. In your dream. "

" Whatever. "

Sana gets bored and decides to walk towards tzuyu. Jennie just let her be since she doesn't want to be around sana.

" Hi. "

" Oh~~ hi sana. Are you having fun? "

Nayeon asks while smiling. Tzuyu scratches his head when he looks at sana. Sana nodded and smiled at nayeon.

" Am I bothering you two? "

" Not really. since you're here. Can you take care of my baby tzuyu? "

" ahm sure. "

Sana frowned when nayeon hugged tzuyu then kissed tzuyu cheek. Tzuyu blushed. Nayeon then leaves both of them.

" You seem to have fun with her. Talking, laughing and you even let her kiss you. Tsk tsk "

Sana shakes her head and gets tzuyu orange juice to drink. Tzuyu chuckle.