❀43. 💔

༄ Author Pov

" Thank you. Your order will be served in a couple of minutes. "

A waitress said to tzuyu and his parents before leaving. Tzuyu was now texting with Sana while smiling. His heart flutters every time he texts with sana. Mr.Chou looks at tzuyu who was smiling while looking at his phone. He nudged his wife until his wife looked at him. Mr.Chou whispers in his wife's ear.

" He's smiling on the phone. Do you think our son is crazy right now?"

Tzuyu looks at his parents and both of them grinning at tzuyu. Tzuyu hums while talking.

" I hear what you just said to mom, dad. "

" Hehe. hm, why are you smiling tzuyu ah? You're not crazy right? "

Tzuyu frowned. He put his phone on the table and looked at his dad.

" Not yet. "

Mr.Chou gasps and looks at his wife. Both of them gasp but then laugh.

" It's not funny, my son. "

Tzuyu shakes his head until his phone buzzes. He quickly looks at who's texting him. It was from sana again and now he was smiling again making his parents look at each other then look at tzuyu. Tzuyu looks at his parents.

" A friend just texted me. I'm not crazy, dad. Okay? "

" Oh hahaha okay sure. Keep doing that. Me and your mom will just pretend not to see you're smiling like crazy right now. "

" Tsk. "

Tzuyu opens sana message and reads it.

From: sweetcheeks🐿️💕

I just laid on the bed while hugging my pillow. And yes I already take a shower Tzu 😑 where are you now? Are you really hanging out with your parents? hmph. .

Tzuyu giggles but quickly clears his throat because he just giggles in front of his phone. He looks at his parents who quickly look away. Tzuyu facepalm.

He then replied to sana text message. He earlier texted Jennie to cancel staying at Jennie's house tonight since he will go out with his parents but he never said he will meet sana later. Jennie replied okay tzuyu, have fun, and goodnight boyfriend 💕👽

He is now typing a message to send to sana.

to: sweetcheeks🐿️💕

ㅋㅋㅋ 😝 I'm in your heart and soul sweet cheek 😗 why? Do you want me to prove that I'm going out with my parents? If yes, Pick up my video call after one minute you get my message 🐿️

He taps the send button and waits for a little while. He looks at his father who now squeezes his mom's cheeks. It makes tzuyu jealous a little. He imagined getting married to sana and keep squeezing sana cheeks until he was satisfied but then he shakes his head and talks.

" Dad. . Mom. . "

Mr.Chou and his wife look at their son.

" I will have a video call with sana right now. "

" Squirrel? "

" Hmm yeah. "

" Sure! Video call her right now. I want to see my future daughter in law. "

Mr.Chou excitedly said, making tzuyu frown. He thought maybe his dad was really happy because he's not that gay anymore.

Tzuyu decides to video call sana. He combed his hair while clears his throat. He was nervous a little bit and now waiting for sana to pick up his call.