❀47.💔💔💔💔💔

༄ Author Pov

Tzuyu already went back home. He doesn't have a mood to hang out even his best friend, Chaeyoung asks him if he wants to join her with Mina to go stay at the arcade to play some games. But tzuyu doesn't want to go.

Ever since tzuyu went back home, he doesn't have an appetite to eat although his mom tells him to eat since she already cooks some food for him but tzuyu shakes his head and smiles. He said he will eat later when he feels hungry. His mom nodded and tzuyu got inside his room and laid on his bed.

He just laid on his bed while reading his conversation with sana. From the start, they get into a conversation until the last time Sana texts him. He was just listening to a sana voice that was wishing him goodnight and he smiles sadly but tears already fall on his cheeks. He sighed heavily while telling himself to stop crying but failed. It hurt to think about what sana told him earlier at the school. He didn't expect Sana to to tell him not to talk with her anymore. He does not even confess yet though.

It really hurt.

He chuckles sadly when he remembers the first time he calls sana a squirrel when she introduces herself in front of the class. To be honest, he seems to know sana when she first gets inside the class. Her eyes, although sana was wearing glasses at that time. And her chubby cheeks.

It reminds him of a little girl that slapped him on the cheek when he was still a kid. But he just snapped his thoughts away and thought maybe it's not sana. And from time to time, they are always together after the bet at the detention room. And he learns sana always smacks his head and gets angry at him. And he never thought that day by day, he started to have a feeling towards her. Until one day he stayed at sana house and looking at the photo album about sana when she was still a little girl, it shocked him. It was the little girl that slapped him on the cheek when he was trying to help sana. It makes his love deep after he knows it was sana. But sana never knows it and he guesses she doesn't need to find out the little boy that she slapped when she was still a little was tzuyu. She doesn't need to know that it was him all this time. She doesn't need to know that the little boy that she slapped on the cheek and got her first kiss was tzuyu, the boy that she told not to talk with her anymore.

" She doesn't need to find out. It's not that I'm really important in her life anymore. Right? "

Tzuyu chuckles sadly and wipes his tears. He read their conversation for the last time and his thumb was like Yes or No to delete their conversation. He bit his lips and closed his eyes. He taps the delete button and all their conversation is deleted. Tzuyu opens his eyes and smiles sadly. But he has not dared to delete the sana voice yet. He was not strong enough to delete it. He decides to keep it and will be listening to her voice thinking that sana was wishing him goodnight every day although sana was pushing him away already. He then decides to change sana contact name but he stared into her contact name.

Sweetcheeks🐿️💕

" S-sweetcheeks 🥺 "

He cried on his pillow while thinking of sana. It makes his heart clenched in pain. He suddenly gets startled when his door is being knocked by her mother.

" Tzuyu ah. "

Tzuyu quickly wipes his tears and gets up to open the door. He looks at his mom and acts as if nothing happened.

" Yes, mom? "

"I and your dad will- oh why are your eyes redden? Are you crying? "

" w-what? no hahaha. It's just I was searching for something in my old book and something get into my eyes and- um 🥺 I'm g-good mom. "