❀2. 👽🐿️🥧

༄ Tzuyu Pov

"Tzuyu. Wake up! Aishh. "

I grunt when I hear my mom kept shaking my shoulder to wake me up.

"5 minutes, mom. Just 5 mi- "

"GET UP NOW BEFORE I THROW AWAY ALL THE BTS ALBUM! "

"OKAY IM UP. "

I quickly get up and sway my hips going to the bathroom. I yelped when my mom slaps my butt.

"Don't take too long. I have work to do at the office. "

"Hmm, fine. "

"CHOU TZUYU! WHAT TAKE YOU SO LONG?! AISHH THIS BOY. "

"One-minute mom. Almost done "

I pucker my lips after using a lip balm. I giggle and get my bag. I look at the wall and saw taehyung smirking at me. I cover my face and squeal. I kiss his cheek, although it was just a picture of my future husband hanging on the wall.

"Goodbye, daddy. I'll come home soon. Muah "

" TZUYU!! "

" Y-yes, mom. I'm coming!~ "

I get my hand fan, which I always bring to school. I walk downstairs and saw my mom huffed. I grin and hug my mom. I kiss her cheek and taking my seat to take breakfast.

After some minutes, I finished eat and follow my mom to the car. She drove the car to school. While my mom is driving, suddenly a BTS song called DYNAMITE was playing on the radio. I squealed and start singing along. But my mom changing the music, making me whine.

" MOM! ~ "

I was about to change back the music until my mom slaps my hand, making me whined. She glares at me, making me huffed and look outside the window.

" No need to fetch me later, mom. I'll go out with my friend. "

" Okay. "

I bid goodbye to my mom and start walking inside the school while fanning my face with a hand fan.

" Hi Baby girl. "

I saw a handsome boy called me, making me blush. I wink at him.

" Hi ~ "

he giggles and I continue to walk inside my class. Before I get inside, my phone suddenly vibrates inside my chest.

Ouch.

I quickly get the phone and saw a friend of mine was calling me. She was a girl and she is my best friend. But She's a bit tomboy though.

" Hello Chaeng ~ "

" yodaaa. Where are you? "

" At school. Where are you? "

" I can't come to school today. Maybe tomorrow, since I have something to do today. "

" Why you didn't tell me? ~ "

I whined. I hear her chuckle through the phone.

" Sorry, Tzu. But I have good news for you. I'm sure you love it. "

" Hm, what is it? "

" I got a ticket to the bts concert tonight. I want to give you later. "

" Kyahhhh! "