❀6. 💋🗯️

༄ Author Pov

"Cat got your tongue, hmm? "

Chaeyoung looks at her best friend while she was drinking her water. She was smirking seeing tzuyu didn't even move at all and he was staring into sana eyes.

Gay my ass. Pfft. I'm going to win this bet. Hahaha.

Chaeyoung thought.

Tzuyu still staring into sana eyes and it somehow makes sana blushed. Sana was then startled when the school bell rang. She looks at tzuyu who is still staring at her.

"Y-yah. Wake up! "

Sana said nervously while looking away. She hissed and was about to walk away until she felt someone wrapped his arm around sana waist, pulling sana into him closer. Sana frozen when her face was an inch closer to tzuyu. Her heart beats faster when she sees tzuyu staring at her lips.

The next thing making sana got even more shocked.

Tzuyu kisses her lips, making all the students that were watching them, gasp.

Sana eyes widened when she felt tzuyu lips on her. She doesn't even move at all. Chaeyoung who was watching them suddenly burst out of the water that she drinks, and it hit on mina's face.

"oh my god, I'm so sorry mina! "

Chaeyoung took out her handkerchief and wiped mina's face. It surprised Mina. She can't get mad because it was her crush after all. Mina suddenly gets stutter while trying to stop chaeyoung.

"I-it's okay, chaengie. "

Mina's hand suddenly touched chaeyoung hand when she was trying to stop her from wiping her face. Mina blushed.

"I'm sorry. What the fuck is tzuyu doing right now. "

Mina chuckled shyly. Both of them look at tzuyu, who is still kissing sana.

Slap!

Tzuyu winces in pain when he felt his cheek just got a slap. And it was from sana. Sana touches her lips.

"ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?! "

"Huh? What happened? "

Both mina and chaeyoung facepalmed seeing Tzuyu reaction. Tzuyu touches his cheek. It hurts.

"Who slapped me?! "

Tzuyu asked. He was angry, and now he looks at sana glaring at him. Tzuyu blinked his eyes.

"Is it you? Do you slap my cheeks? You? "

Sana boiling in anger and immediately kick tzuyu leg, making tzuyu wince in pain. Sana runs away to the toilet.

"Ouch, my leg. "

Tzuyu hissed and whimper. Chaeyoung walks towards him and crosses her arm.

"Really, tzuyu? Do you suddenly not remember anything? Really? "

"What? What do I do? "

Chaeyoung crouches down and looks at her best friend.

"You just kiss her on the lips. Idiot "

Tzuyu frowned. He gasped.

"Oh shit! Really? "

Chaeyoung rolled her eyes and pulled tzuyu to stand. The other students already went to their class.

"What was that? Why did you kiss her? "

"I don't know. Am I kissing her? "

Chaeyoung smacked his head.

"I can't believe you just did that in front of all the students. Gosh. But hey, I'm winning. So remember to treat me later, after school. "

Chaeyoung smirk. Tzuyu frowned and chaeyoung was about to smack his head but tzuyu covered his head. He squeals.

"Okay. I know, I know. Tsk "

"good. "

Both of them get inside their class.

Meanwhile, sana is still inside the toilet. She was touching her lips and still can't believe what just happened.

" That was my second kiss! "

Sana groaned. It was her second kiss because she still remembers when she was seven years old, there's one little boy who also suddenly kisses her lips making sana slap him and running away crying.

Flashback

Little sana was swinging on the swing while squealing happily. She was in the playground alone while her mom was talking with some friends. There are also the other kids playing at the playground.

A little boy suddenly came and sat on the swing beside little sana. The little boy just staring at her curiously. He just watches little sana squealing and laughing.

Cwazy 😕

The little boy thought in his mind. Little sana was too happy and the swing, it's getting higher making little sana felt afraid.

"Mwammy "

Little sana trying to call her mommy, but her mommy was busy talking and laughing with her friends. Not until there's a little boy in front of her. He widened his arm and talked.

"jwump! "

"Nuuu~ Until I want my mwammy. "

"Ctupid. Kemwon. Jwump! "

The little boy said. Little sana already shed tears, and she tries to jump. And then she jumps on to the little boy.

The little boy and little sana fall on the ground and because of that, little sana accidentally kisses the little boy's lips, making the little boy's cheeks turn red as a tomato. Little sana blinked her eyes and squeal. She suddenly slaps the poor little boy and running away, crying.

"Mwammy! Uwaaa "

The little boy whimper when he felt his cheek slapped by little sana.

I just want to help 😭

The little boy thought, and he was crying too because his cheek feels hurt. He runs away back home, crying.

flashback end

Sana shakes her head and groaned. She looks at the mirror and takes a deep breath. She licks her lips and took a deep breath.

"argh. I hate him! "

➪ 👀 who's the little boy could be? Wrong answer only 🤡