❀60.🧡

༄ Author Pov

" Mommy, daddy ~ "

" Yes sweetcheek- oh tzuyu~ you're here too. Honey, Tzuyu is here. "

Sana mom said while walking downstairs to hug sana and tzuyu. After a couple of seconds, she pulls away from the hug and smile.

" Mommy, you're going out with dad right now? "

" Yeah. He wants to meet a friend so he asks me to join him since his friend's wife also will be there. "

" Oh~ okay. "

" Since tzuyu is here, um tzuyu. . Can you accompany sana for a couple of hours? if it's okay- "

" Sure mom. No worries "

Tzuyu smile sheepishly. Sana blushed and clear her throat. Sana mom chuckles and suddenly calls her husband.

" Honeyyyyyyyy~ What take you so long. It's been an hour. Oh god. "

Sana mom shakes her head. Sana giggles and they decide to stay in the living room while waiting for Mr.Minatozaki.

They were talking until after a couple of minutes, Mr.minatozaki walks downstairs and smile widely when he saw tzuyu.

" Tzuyu~ I miss you a lot. "

" Miss you too dad. how are you? "

" Good. How about you? feel better? "

" Yes, dad. "

" Glad to hear that. Anyway, I and my wife will go out for a while, you can stay for a couple of hours? "

" Yes, dad. I already told mom earlier. Hehe. "

" Thank you tzuyu. And oh, take care of my daughter okay? "

When he said that, tzuyu knows just by looking into Mr.minatozaki eyes. It was mean don't do anything bad to my daughter or else-

" Y-yes, dad. "

Tzuyu chuckle nervously while scratched his nape. Tzuyu never thought about doing bad things to sana after they get into a relationship. he was just like holding hands and hug his girlfriend, biting her cheeks when he got a chance. Now he was thinking both of sana parents will go out, he will take the chance to bite her cheeks later. tzuyu smiles and hugs sana parents before they started leaving.

Once they leave, sana locked the door and sit beside tzuyu in the living room. She immediately hugs tzuyu while snuggling closer into his neck. She hums. Tzuyu gulped while patted her head. He chuckles.

" W-whoa. Didn't know my baby can be this clingy. Hehe "

" hmmm~ You smell good~ "

Tzuyu cheeks redden. He still patted her head and kiss her head.

" You're not hungry baby? want me to cook for you? "

Tzuyu rubs sana cheeks while staring lovingly into sana eyes. Sana shook her head while staring lovingly into tzuyu eyes. She was now staring into his lips.

" I'm not hungry. But. . . "

Tzuyu can feel his cheeks in heat when he stares at sana who was now lean closer while staring into his lips and then she turns to stare into tzuyu eyes.

" I want your lips on mine really bad babe~ "

Tzuyu blinked his eyes and when he was about to say something, sana already captured his lips. He was surprised sana sit on his lap while cupped his cheeks and tzuyu doesn't move his lips yet since he was still shocked. But after a couple of seconds, he felt sana bit his lower lips make him grunt. He felt weak and started wrapped his arms around her waist and kiss her lips passionately. sana moaned when she felt tzuyu suck her tongue.