❀14. 🦅 𝐎𝐫 👽

༄ Author Pov

Ring ring a ling

Sana slowly opened her eyes and started searching for her phone that kept ringing. When she found her phone, she looked at her phone screen. It was tzuyu calling her at 9 am. sana went back to sleep and didn't pick up the call. after some minutes, tzuyu called back. Sana groaned and picked up the call.

" Good morning sunshine. "

" What do you want? "

" Ayee. Are you sleeping? "

" No. I'm fishing right now. "

" . . . HAHAHA nice joke squirrel. "

Toot. .

Sana hung up the call. She still feels sleepy and she doesn't feel like wanting to get up from her bed now but tzuyu is calling her again. She sits and picks up the call.

" Hey. You're so mean. Why do you do that? "

" what do you want tzuyu? Why did you call me at this hour? "

sana wanted to whine. She's pissed off now. Tzuyu chuckle.

" Sorry. Remember we have a date today you know. "

" What?

" You do not remember?"

" No. I remember. But you mean you want to go out at this hour? I still want to sleep tzuyu. Yah! "

sana said with frustration on her face. Tzuyu laughed.

" Sorry. I miss you already. "

Sana can imagine tzuyu pout right now. She rolled her eyes and sighed.

" Fine. Make sure it's worth it to go out at this hour. "

" Sure baby. "

" Don't baby me. I'm not your baby. "

" Soon~ Hehehe. "

" Shut up. I'll take a shower now. If you want to come here first while waiting for me then just come. "

" Can I take shower with you? "

" Yah!! "

" Kidding hahaha. Take care. I'm on my way~ let's take breakfast outside. It's my treat since I disturb your sleep. "

Tzuyu chuckle. Sana hum and immediately hang up the call after saying bye to tzuyu. Tzuyu shakes his head and smiles. He decided to go to Sana's house. He never woke up so early. He was so excited to go out on a date with sana. He giggles thinking that he will go out on a date with his girlfriend when they haven't gotten in a relationship yet. Guess he's straight now right?

While he walks downstairs and smiles, his mom raises her eyebrows looking at her son.

" Why are you smiling like an idiot now? and where are you going? it's too early to go out. "

Mrs.Chou frowned after looking at her watch. Tzuyu blushed after getting caught smiling. He shook his head while chuckling shyly.

" Nothing. I'm going to have breakfast with my friend. "

" Your friend? "

Mrs.Chou asked while staring at her son. Tzuyu scratched his head and nodded shyly.

Mrs.Chou never saw Tzuyu going out early in the morning and had breakfast outside with his friend so when he told her that, she was wondering and now she looks at him like she wants to know something from him. She gasped and ran to him. She slapped his arm, making Tzuyu startled.