❀13. 🐿️😡

༄ Author Pov

To: Sana🐿️

Hi, I'm at home now. I miss you.

Tzuyu taps the send button while smiling. He just laid on his bed while holding his phone. After driving sana to her house, sana told him to text her if he's already homed. It makes tzuyu feel something weird inside his heart. It feels like sana cares for him. It makes tzuyu giggle like a girl and stops when sana smacks his head. But after that patted tzuyu head when tzuyu started pouting.

Tzuyu giggled again when he remembered about it earlier. His phone starts vibrating on his chest making him wiggle. Kidding, startled. Tzuyu was happy when he saw that sana replied to his text.

From: sana🐿️

Ok.

Tzuyu blinks his eyes for a second and reads back the text. Tzuyu scoffed and replied to her text.

To: Sana🐿️

That's all? ಠ︵ಠ hmm.

Tzuyu then taps the send button and waiting for her text. he wonders what sana is doing right now. he was thinking if sana also laying on her bed like him. he was thinking if sana was thinking of him. he was thinking if she misses him as he misses her. he knows it's just one date but tzuyu already miss her. he doesn't know why though.

while wondering, his phone vibrated again, and read the text.

from: sana🐿️

yes.

Tzuyu blinks his eyes again reading the text. if earlier just two letters, now sana add up into three letters.

Tzuyu was like (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ. But he then replied to her text after calm down. He pouted while typing.

to: Sana🐿️

Let me guess, you will add up into four letters, don't you? grr.

Tzuyu taps the send button and sits up, leaning his back on his headboard while listening to a sad song, imagining sad feelings. After a couple of minutes, his phone vibrated, and read the text. This time he smiled widely and started laying back into his bed and pausing the music that he's listening to.

From: Sana🐿️

I'm just messing with you tzuyu. Relax~ Aren't you sleepy?

Tzuyu started typing while smiling.

To: Sana🐿️

Not yet. I'm now laying on the bed while texting with you 🙈 how about you? Do you want to sleep already? 🥺

Tzuyu facing the ceiling while holding his phone. He was smiling while reading sana text earlier. He kept reading the text until his phone vibrated and it slipped out from his hand making the phone fall on his nose.

Shit.

Tzuyu winces in pain, rubbing his nose. He rubs his nose while opening the message.

From: sana🐿️

Nope.

Tzuyu screams on the pillow. He didn't expect sana would send only four letters. Suddenly someone knocked on the door making tzuyu stop. He opened the door and saw his mom trying to get inside.

" What happened to you? "

" N-nothing. "

" You sure? I heard you screaming. You sure you're okay? "