❀69. 𝖬 𝖨 𝖭 𝖤

༄ Author Pov

From: My Love ❤️

Okay, baby. Take care ❤️

Chaeyoung was smiling not realizing her girlfriend was frowning reading the text message and chaeyoung just acted like nothing. She was about to reply but got startled when her girlfriend suddenly snatched her phone.

" Minari- "

" WHAT THE HELL SON CHAEYOUNG? ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME? MY LOVE? OKAY BABY, TAKE CARE WITH LOVE EMOJI?! SON CHAEYOUNG!! DO YOU WAN- aackk ouch! "

Upon listening to mina's loud voice, tzuyu suddenly brakes his car making mina's head bumped into the back of the sana seat. Tzuyu frowned.

" Mina, are you alright? oh my god. I'm sorry. I am surprised by your voice."

Mina grit her teeth while rubbing her head. Chaeyoung was about to touch her head but Mina pushed her hand away making Chaeyoung frown.

" baby- "

" DON'T BABY ME IF YOU CHEAT ON ME. I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU CHEAT ON ME SON CHAEYOUNG! HOW DARE YOU. I- I LOVE YOU SO MUCH BUT ALL- ALL YOU DID WAS- H-HURTING ME. I- "

" stupid. You know she's my mom. Stop with your dramas. Come here! "

" . . . "

" . . . "

Both tzuyu and sana look at each other while frowning. Mina looks at chaeyoung for a couple of seconds. Chaeyoung pulls her closer while looking at her head. She hissed but did not realize Mina was blushing hard already.

" Look at your head. Tch "

Mina pouts but chaeyoung kisses her forehead making Mina's cheeks redden. She knows it was chaeyoung mom that was texting her but mina was bored and she wants to act like she was hurting. Sana rolled her eyes and told her boyfriend to start driving.

Inside the restaurant, four of them were waiting for their food while talking about their future.

" My dad wanted me to work at his company since I'm the only child. But I told him that I want to enter college first and graduated before I replaced him. I need to learn more. "

Tzuyu said while playing with sana fingers. Sana just stared at him lovingly making tzuyu blushed. He smiles and rubs her cheeks.

" I want to enter college with you sweetcheeks. Then I'm going to marry you then I will replace my dad position. but most importantly, I want to be with you, always. Wherever you are "

Tzuyu whispers the last words. But sana, she was thinking about something else. She immediately hit Tzuyu's chest softly.

" Pervert. "

" What? hahaha. "

Mina who was watching them suddenly giggle. She looks at her girlfriend.

" How about you chaengie? "

" me? I don't know. Maybe after I graduate then I will continue what I want to do next hehe. how about you? "

" Hmm. You seem to have no future. But nevermind. I will give you a future. "

" . . . "

" Make a wish. Close your eyes. What do you see? "

" Uh. . Black? "

" Open your eyes. What do you see? "

" You. "

" Then what do you wish? "