❀54. 🔥💦

༄ Author Pov

" I miss you so much, Tzu "

Tzuyu frozen. It's like his soul just left his body but unfortunately, the grim reaper smacks his head to get inside back.

" Tzu. . "

Sana cupped tzuyu cheeks. Tzuyu's eyes turn dark and it makes Sana gulp.

" Are you alright? "

" Teasing me much? "

Tzuyu grips her waist, making Sana nervous. She shook her head and put her both hands on his shoulder. She was about to move back to sit on the bed but it made tzuyu grit his teeth.

" S-sana. "

" Hmm? "

" S-stop moving. "

" O-okay. "

Sana moves forward again making tzuyu groan. He closes his eyes tightly.

Damn it!

Meanwhile, Sana was smirking inside. She actually can feel it and it makes her aroused but she tries to hold it. This is her first time but she can't believe she can be that bold and it affects him so much. Seeing his reaction when he was trying to calm down- 🥵

She wrapped her arms around his neck and rubbed her nose on his nose. She giggles.

" Someone is having a hard time. hmm~ "

Tzuyu opens his eyes staring at sana who now bit her lower lips. He hissed.

" Do you like teasing me so much? "

Sana shrugs while caressing his cheek and she rubs his ears. She looks at the baby Yoda plushie and chuckles.

" No wonder you have that baby Yoda plushie and lightsaber because you look like one. "

" Hmphh. "

" My baby yoda~ "

Sana leaned to whisper in his ear. She bit his ear making tzuyu grip her waist tighter. He can't believe sana can be so bold and she takes advantage of him when he is sick.

" S-sana. You will get sick. "

" Oh- Sorry. "

She kisses his ear sweetly making tzuyu hums. Sana stared at him. She was just staring at him and feeling sad so suddenly thinking tzuyu hadn't eaten since yesterday. It was her fault for making him sick.

Tzuyu was surprised to see Sana shed tears so suddenly. He pulls her closer and wipes her tears. Sana blinked her eyes and hugged him tightly.

" I'm sorry, Tzuyu ah. "

sana sobs. Tzuyu sighed and patted her head while the other arm wrapped around her waist.

" I already forgive you, sana. "

" It's because of me you get sick. Right? "

" hmm. . . But I already drank medicine today. I will get well soon later, Sweetcheeks. Don't blame yourself. "

Tzuyu cupped sana cheeks and wiped her tears. He stared lovingly at her eyes.

" forget about yesterday. I don't like to see you cry anymore. "

" You're going to talk to me at school like usual, right? you're not going to ignore me, right? 🥺 "

Sana asks him. It makes him melt staring into her eyes.