❀50. 💫

༄ Author Pov

" He's so cute when he was little. But look at him now. So handsome!"

Chaeyoung said while giggling. She almost fell in love when she first met tzuyu. But knowing tzuyu is gay from the way he talks to her, chaeyoung wanted to be his girlfriend, a best friend actually. Tzuyu excitedly agrees and that's how she becomes tzuyu's first best friend. They always stick together wherever they go and sometimes people will think they are a couple.

" Yeah. You said that in front of your girlfriend. Okay, chaengie. . "

Chaeyoung tilts her head to look at her girlfriend and giggle. She pecks her cheeks when Mrs.Chou is not around. Mina blushed and slapped her arm, making Chaeyoung chuckle.

" And you guys being sweet in front of a single lady. "

" Huh? Are you saying you're taken right now? "

Mina asks momo. Momo coughs and looks at Jennie. Jennie looked back and frowned. Mina gasped and her eyes widened.

" Don't tell me you two- "

both momo and Jennie facepalm while shaking their heads. Meanwhile, sana is sniffing. Momo looked at Sana who was still staring at the tzuyu picture when he was still a little.

" Why are you so sad, sana chan? "

Momo asked not answering Mina who was pulling her shirt to answer her.

" He was the little boy that took my first kiss when I was a little. "

Sana sniffs. Jennie gasps and looks at sana.

" Really?! "

sana nodded sadly.

" Hey momo, Jennie. Tell me are you two a couple? "

Mina asks momo and Jennie to roll their eyes.

" No. "

" Then what do you mean about a single lady? who's single? I only know sana is single. "

" Oh, sana is single now? great! be with my baby boy. He's single until now "

Mrs.Chou suddenly came, making sana cough. Sana blushed.

" Yieee~~~ "

chaeyoung tease sana making sana puffed her cheek. She was still shy when Mrs.Chou said that.

" Here, auntie makes carrot juice. Hope you girls like it. "

Mrs.Chou smiled and they started drinking it and humming.

"Delicious. Sana, do you want to meet tzuyu first? "

Sana chokes on her drink when chaeyoung asks her. she wipes her mouth. She shakes her head.

" I'm still nervous. "