❀22. 🤯

༄ Author Pov

" You lie to me chaengie! You told me you're sick but you're going out with another girl. What are you looking at?! "

Rose glare at mina. Mina hugs her penguin plushie while hiding behind chaeyoung. Chaeyoung sighs and looks at her girlfriend. She was about to talk when someone interrupted them.

" Say that again to my best friend and I'm gonna smack your mouth! "

Sana suddenly appeared. She walked and patted Mina's head while glaring at rose. Rose rolled her eyes. She looks at her nails while whistling. She suddenly talks.

" K. "

Rose said, not looking at sana who already grits her teeth. Mina, chaeyoung, and tzuyu facepalm. They look at sana who's now clenching her fist.

Rose was about to talk again when suddenly she fell on the ground because of the hard punch from sana.

( Just imagine sana punch rose face like in this gif. Ouch! )

Chaeyoung frozen. Sana wants to punch Rose again but tzuyu hugs her from behind.

" Sana, stop! "

" You bitch- how dare you answer me like that! you- "

" Sana hey. Calm down. "

Tzuyu cupped sana on both cheeks. He stared at her eyes. He rubs her cheeks softly while trying to calm her. Sana looked down.

" Sana. "

" Sana! "

" H-huh? "

" What are you thinking? Your best friend is in danger. Let's help them. "

" O-okay. "

sana shook her thoughts away. She thought she punched chaeyoung girlfriend but it was not.

Imagine it was real. Phew. That will be nice.

" Squirrel! "

" Y-yeah! I'm coming "

Sana followed tzuyu to go where Rose was mad at mina.

" And who are you? Are you her girlfriend?! how dare you steal her from me. She was mine and not yours! "

" Rose. Can you let me explain? "

" Explain what chaengie? it's already clear that you lie to me and cheat behind my back! "

" I- "

" What happened here? "

sana suddenly interrupts. Rose looked at sana from head to toe.

" And who are you? "

" I'm her girlfriend. Do you have a problem with that? "

chaeyoung frowned. Sana smirks while looking at Rose who now grits her teeth.

" I'm just kidding. Relax~ "

Sana flipped her hair while hugging Mina's arm.

" Are you alright? "

Mina nodded. Chaeyoung sighed. She then looked at rose.

" We're just friends. And I'm sorry if I lied to you. Since you probably will not allow me to go out with my best friend. "

Tzuyu crossed his arm while rolling his eyes. Rose looks at tzuyu. She rolled her eyes too.

" Because I care about you. I don't want him to influence you. He's gay! tsk. "

Tzuyu raised his eyebrow. Same to the others.

" What did you say? "

" You're gay. So what? "

Rose crossed her arm. Tzuyu scoffed.

" Wow. Says the one who's also gay. Hahaha. Bitch- mmph "

Tzuyu froze when he felt someone suddenly kissing his lips. It was sana. Sana was closing her eyes while kissing tzuyu lips. Tzuyu ears become red and cheeks redden because of the sudden kiss from sana. He wrapped his arm around sana waist to deepen the kiss. rose mouth hung open seeing them kissing. The same goes for chaeyoung and mina who were still surprised to see their best friend is kissing.

Sana pulls away from the kiss and stares at tzuyu. Tzuyu looked down to stare back at sana. Sana cheeks redden.

Tzuyu licks his lips then looks at Rose who was still shocked to see him kissing with sana.

" As you know, chaeyoung is my best friend and she can go out with me. Who influenced her was not me but you. And you? What kind of a girlfriend are you to control her life? Do you even love my best friend? "

Rose huffed and crossed her arm. She rolled her eyes. She was about to talk, suddenly. . .

" Rose. Baby!! "

" . . . "

Rose froze when a familiar person suddenly hugged her and kissed her cheek. Chaeyoung and the other frowned.

" J-jisoo. What are you doing here? "

" Jisoo? Don't call me that. Call me baby girl. And I was surprised to see you here, Rose baby. Who are they? your friend? Hi guys. I'm Rose's baby girlfriend, jisoo. "

➪ guess what happens next? 👀