❀68. 𝖸 𝖮 𝖴

༄ Author Pov

Two days later, Lunchtime.

Tzuyu, sana, mina, chaeyoung, Jennie, and momo sit together while eating their lunch. As usual, michaeng will feed each other food. Tzuyu pinches sana cheeks and saying how she looks like a squirrel when she eats her food. It makes sana pinch tzuyu waist making tzuyu chuckle. Jennie sitting beside mina while eating her food and texting with someone. She was smiling though.

Meanwhile, momo just crosses her arms while watching her friends. She sighed heavily and decide to slam the table making her friends startle. The other student also got shocked but then mind their business. Now her friends were looking at her.

" I was talking for ONE MINUTE. BUT NO ONE PAY ATTENTION TO ME. Just. . WOWW! "

Her friends were still stared at her making momo huffed.

" What are you talking about earlier, momo chan? "

sana who sit beside momo was asking her best friend. momo still crosses her arms.

" I'm talking about how delicious is this food and how to make this food but no one answer to me. "

Momo huffed and look away. Sana look at mina and Jennie.

" Did you guys listening what momo talk about earlier? "

" Yes. Momo talks about how the food is delicious. "

Mina answered. And Jennie was the one answer the next.

" And she was asking like how to make this food? it's like she was asking herself while staring at the food. So I didn't answer and just continue with my phone. "

" Same to me. "

Mina said while blinked her eyes. Sana nodded too and look at momo. Momo looks at them and clears her throat.

" Whatever. "

They chuckle and continue being sweet again with their couple. Momo was jealous and thinking about dahyun. It's been two days since she didn't hear about dahyun. She still has his phone number but she didn't text or call him. She wants to contact him though but she was thinking too many what ifs and end up not contact him.

She gets startled when sana poke her shoulder. She looks at sana.

" I have something to give you later. I forgot about it earlier and now I remember it, I will give you once we're done eating. "

" About what? "

" Love letter~ "

Momo raises her eyebrows stared at her best friend who now smiling while wiggling her eyebrows. Sana bumped her shoulders.

" It's from dahyun actually. "

" WHAT?! "

" Ssst. my ears "

sana rub her ears and glared at momo. Momo clears her throat.

" Where is it? I want to read it now. "

" eager, are we? "

" Shut up. What if it's really important? "

" Not actually. He doesn't say anything about the letter. "

" But still. It's important to me. "

" Woooooo~~ "

momo friends suddenly look at her while smirking. Momo clears her throat again.