❀61.❤️

༄ Author Pov

" CHOU TZUYU!! "

Tzuyu laughs at his girlfriend. He stopped biting her cheeks and rubbed them softly.

" Aigoo~ look at your cheeks. Why is it red? "

" I hate you!! hmphh "

" ouch hahaha. I'm sorry baby~ "

Tzuyu rubs his chest when sana punches it while puffing her cheeks. She looks so cute right now when she's angry. He wrapped his arm around her waist and peck her lips.

" I love you, sana. "

" Love you more. "

Sana wrapped her arm around his neck. Hugging him while saying she loves him too. although her boyfriend pissed her off, she can't be mad at him for too long. She loves her boyfriend so much.

" But I still hate you! hmphh. "

.... ok 😐

" Aww~ I love you more sweetcheeks~ "

Tzuyu patted her head while chuckling. After some minutes, sana smiles while blushing. She was squealing inside her mind thinking how sweet her boyfriend is right now patting her head.

She looked at him and hisses when she saw Tzuyu smile lovingly at her. Her heart beat faster.

" Hmm~ do you want to say something, baby? "

" A-ahm. . Stop smiling. "

" Oh. . Why? ~ "

Tzuyu is still smiling while rubbing her cheeks. Sana heart melts. She can feel her cheeks redden but gladly tzuyu can't see it since her cheeks are already red because of tzuyu bites.

" T-that's rude. Stop smiling! "

Sana hissed. Tzuyu laughs and pinches her nose.

" You're so cute. it makes me want to bite your cheeks again. "

" Okay. I got to go upstair- "

" Hahaha. Where'd you go hmm? Are you trying to run away from me? "

" Eee. Let me go. "

Sana said while covering tzuyu mouth from biting her cheeks again. She started laughing because tzuyu seemed to be talking but it was covered by her palm.

" What is it, boo? "

Sana asks her boyfriend while squeezing his cheeks.

" Let's watch some movies while cuddling. "

Tzuyu pulls her closer making sana blush. She smiles and kisses his nose.

" Okay. But I want to take a shower first. Okay? If you want to eat, just cook anything you want in the kitchen. "

" Okay~ you don't want to eat? I can cook for you. "

" Fine baby. I will come back after taking a shower. "

Sana pecks his lips and gets up. She then went upstairs to take a shower while tzuyu went to the kitchen. He hums trying to think about what he wants to cook for both of them. He searches for the ingredients and smiles when he finds all of them. He clasped his hand and started cooking a kimchi stew.

35 minutes later, sana walked downstairs and saw tzuyu was standing in front of the stoves while crossing his arm. He was just staring at the pot to look after the food he cooks. Sana hums and slowly walks towards him.