❀33. 🤮

༄ Author Pov

" What's wrong with your cheek, dahyun? "

Dahyun covered his cheek and was thinking about what to say. But then he answers tzuyu's question.

" Uh, a couple is fighting with each other and one of the girls accidentally slapped my cheek. "

" Oh. "

Tzuyu blinked his eyes. He then chuckles.

" That must be hurt a lot. Right? What happens after that? "

" She apologizes to me. "

Dahyun shrugs. Tzuyu nodded and he suddenly remembered that he needed to pee. Seeing that Tzuyu didn't ask him, Dahyun decided to leave.

Dahyun gets inside the class while rubbing his cheek. Sana was talking with momo until she heard someone gasping and talking about her boyfriend. Sana turned around and was surprised to see her boyfriend's cheek was having a red mark on his cheek. Sana gets up and walks towards her boyfriend.

" Babe, what's wrong with your cheek? "

" N-nothing. "

Dahyun covered the red mark on his cheek and went to his seat. Sana follows him and sits beside him. She stared at him. Their teacher is not coming yet. After some minutes, tzuyu gets inside with their teacher. Sana decides to go to her seat. She was about to ask dahyun if he already took his lunch but she just thinks that she will ask him later.

Tzuyu went to his seat and looked at Sana who seemed worried about her boyfriend. All of the students greet their teacher and decide to listen to what their teacher is teaching.

After the class ended, sana was waiting for dahyun to finish putting his book inside his back. Tzuyu and the others already walk outside.

" Babe, you already eat? "

" not yet. I will just go to eat once I'm back homed "

" O-oh. "

Sana pouts a little when her boyfriend seems not in the mood to talk with her. She just nodded and waited for him. Once he's done, he gets up and holding sana hand. Sana felt happy a little. She holds his hand tightly.

" I have a sandwich left inside my bag. Wait.. "

Sana took out her lunch box which contains a sandwich. She gave it to dahyun.

" Please eat. I'm worried about you. What happens to your cheek? "

Dahyun took the sandwich and started eating it. He decides to lie to his girlfriend.

"A couple is fighting with each other when I was going out from the library, and one of the girls accidentally slapped my cheek. "

Sana remembers the one student saying dahyun is not in the library since earlier she was in the library. But sana decided just forget about it.

" Ouch! is it hurt, babe? "

" What kind of question is that? "

dahyun chuckles making sana giggle. She clings into his arm and decides to touch his face. Dahyun stopped and looked at her. Sana started pecking his cheek that having a red mark. Sana blushed and held his hand. Dahyun smiled and blushed.

" It's not hurt anymore after you kiss my cheek. "

" Want more? "

sana giggle. Dahyun blushed and stopped walking. He then points on his lips making sana slap his arm.