❀3. 💭

༄ Author Pov

I love you

I love you

I love you

The three words echo in sana mind repeatedly not realize tzuyu was kissing her chubby cheeks, and she then realizes when tzuyu pinch her cheeks.

" Y-yah! Why did you kiss me?! "

Tzuyu, who was already sitting beside sana started giggling. He wrapped his arm around sana.

" What's wrong with me kissing your cheeks? We both girls anyway and im- A-acckk sana my head 😖 "

Tzuyu winces in pain when sana suddenly smacks his head. Sana push tzuyu away and glare at him.

" Are you out of your mind?! You're a boy and you have a 'dingdong' CHOU! STUPID! "

" What is dingdong? "

Sana looks at tzuyu in disbelief, making her smack his head again. Tzuyu wince in pain and whimper.

" Ouch. Why do you like to smack my head? You're so mean hnghh "

" You deserve that smack because of- eeee why are you so stupid oh my god! "

" I'm just asking what is it mean. You should have told me to make me understand. Not the other way round and say I'm a stupid hngghh "

Tzuyu pout. Sana rolls her eyes and crosses her arms. She started reminiscing. Not wonderful memories anyway. Okay, maybe just a little.

The first time she met the Gay boy, Chou Tzuyu.

Flashback Two Years Ago

Sana was transferred to a new school. She was following her homeroom teacher. She fixes her glasses and hopes that she will not meet people that were crazy about her. But she was sure that no one would fall in love with her since she's wearing glasses and she looks like a nerd girl.

" Good morning class. today, as you can see, We have a new student here "

" A handsome one? ~ "

The homeroom teacher looks at Tzuyu. He frowned and shook his head.

" No tzuyu, it's a girl. So, Sweetheart, you can come in and introduce yourself. "

Sana nodded, fixing her glasses before getting inside the class. Tzuyu stared at sana while playing with his hair like girls always do. Another student staring at sana without admiration since sana is wearing glasses, and she looks like a nerd.

" Hello, I'm Minatozaki sana. That's all. "

" Pfft. That's all? Can you say it again? Your name. "

Tzuyu asked sana. Sana blinked her eyes and started introducing herself again.

" I'm Minatozaki s- "

" Squirrel. Hahahaha "

Tzuyu cut her off and laughed. All the students inside the class were also laughing. Sana boiling with anger looking at him. She was about to talk when the homeroom teacher interrupts.

" Silence! "

All the students stop laughing. The homeroom teacher talks. He sighed, looking at all his students.

" You guys should respect her since she's- "

" A squirrel? I get it. Hahahaha "

Tzuyu interrupts while laughing. He laughs like a girl and all the students inside the class laugh along with tzuyu. Sana holds tight her bag. She couldn't take it anymore until tzuyu who was still laughing felt something hit on his face.