❀35.💓🍜💔

༄ Sana Pov

" I miss you, Tzu "

I don't even know why I said those words to tzuyu. But I'm not lying to myself. I miss tzuyu so much right now. I did sleep for a while earlier after my boyfriend brought me home. I thought that I could forget him for a while but he suddenly appeared in my dreams. And I can't bear to see him kissing someone else. I don't know who's the girl that tzuyu is kissing in my dream. she's not Jennie, she was someone else. I woke up from my dream and I just realized tears already fell on my cheeks.

Until now, I still didn't know what I felt. I love dahyun, but I can't bear to see tzuyu being with someone else. maybe, it's because we always together this past few weeks, the way he always makes me angry, the kiss that happens before, the things he did to me where he makes my dream come true that I started feeling this stupid feeling that I don't even know why it happened so sudden when I already have a boyfriend that I have a crush on for so long.

Fuck. Now I can't stop my tears from falling on my cheeks. I wipe my tears.

" I miss you too, sana. "

I froze when he said he misses me too. It's too much. I felt the entire zoo in my stomach when he said he misses me too. It's different from what I feel when Dahyun says he misses me. I'm blushed and felt happy but tzuyu, my heart is going to explode when he says like that.

" I hate you so much tzuyu. "

༄ Author Pov

Tzuyu frowned when sana suddenly said she hates him. He already arrived at his house and got inside his bed.

" Why so sudden? "

" I hate you. "

" But why? is it because I say I miss you too? okay. I take it back. I miss myself too. "

Tzuyu suddenly hears sana whining. It makes him chuckle but at the same time, he was confused about why she suddenly hated him.

" Where are you now? "

" Home. "

" I dream about you earlier. "

Sana says. Tzuyu raises his eyebrow and listens.

" You dream about me? "

" Yeah. "

" What kind of dream? And why do you suddenly dream about me? "

" I don't even know why. "

Sana lied.

" Hmm. That's weird. No wonder you suddenly call me and miss me. Hehehe. What kind of dream? "

Sana yawned. Tzuyu frowned.

" I'm going to sleep back, Tzu. Bye "

" wait- "

Tzuyu hissed when sana suddenly hung up the call. Sana squeals because she is almost telling Tzuyu she dreams about him kissing someone else. She was startled when tzuyu suddenly called her. She bit her nail thinking whether she should answer or not. She declines his call and after a couple of seconds, Tzuyu calls her again. Sana picks up the call.

" What is it, tzu? I want to sleep now. "

Sana lied.

" Tell me now or else I will go there and keep bothering you. You choose. "