❀48. 😊

༄ Author Pov

" Oh. "

Sana stared blankly on the ceiling trying to process what her boyfriend just said. She can't believe that her boyfriend was lying to her right now. She knows her best friend for such a long time and she knows momo will never make up a story and tell lies to her. She doesn't even know dahyun that much. Now she thinks that she was a stupid person for getting in a relationship with him because of a crushing feeling she felt towards dahyun.

" Now after some time. . I finally realized my feelings, dahyun. "

" That you love me too, right? I know you love me, sana baby. And I do love you too. "

Sana laughs in disbelief while wiping her tears. She closes her eyes and she was sure of what she wanted and what she feels right now. But she knows it will never be easy after this. She shakes her head and opens her eyes.

" No, dahyun. I realize now that I'm not in love with you. But I'm in love with tzuyu. "

That's it. She decides to be honest with Dahyun about what she feels right now. Tears can't stop falling on her cheeks thinking that she pushed tzuyu away and told him not to talk with her anymore.

" W-what do you mean, sana? "

" I love tzuyu. And I'm sorry for cheating on you. I know it was my fault and it's okay if you hate me but I won't regret it anymore. If something happens back to me like what I did to you, it's alright. I deserve it dahyun. But I want you to know that you deserve it too after cheating on my best friend. Do you think I didn't know about you and momo? "

" I- "

Sana chuckled sadly.

" Thank you for telling a lie to me. It helps me so much. But sorry, let's break up. "

" Sana- "

sana hung up the call. She turns off her phone and hugs her pillow tightly. Tears fall on her cheeks. she felt stupid for what she said to tzuyu earlier.

" Tzuyu ah. . . I'm sorry. "

Sana sobs hard while hugging her pillow like it was tzuyu that she hugged while saying she was sorry to him. She wishes he was here so she can say sorry but she already pushed him away and she doesn't know what to do right now besides hugging her pillow.

" I love you. . . "

Sana said while still hugging her pillow until she falls asleep.

The next day, it was a sad morning for sana. She woke up early in the morning just to listen to a sad song on her phone. She read all dahyun messages saying he was sorry for lying to her and he doesn't hate her. He said he loves her but he guesses that they are not meant to be together and that's okay. He also wishes her to be happy with someone else and be with tzuyu if it will make her happy. Sana didn't reply and just sighed.

She can't stop thinking about tzuyu since last night. After she woke up from her sleep and looked at the mirror, her eyes looked puffy because of too much crying. Her parents kept asking her why her eyes looked puffy when they were having their dinner but sana didn't answer it and said nothing. Their parents didn't force her to tell the reason since sana was sad and they know sana will tell them if she was ready. After she was done eating, she just stayed in her room while staring at tzuyu pictures that she took a screenshot in her phone before. She just kept staring and hugged her phone. She misses tzuyu but she can't text him although she wanted to text him. She wonders what tzuyu is doing right now. She wonders if he's already eating or is he alright.