I'm not stupid, I just don't want my behind destroyed.

In an instant, Eric's and the Demon Lord's eyes met.

"You-" the Demon Lord was surprised but couldn't continue as BANG-

Eric slammed the door shut and with his blanket over his head ran like a ghost towards the stairs.

Suddenly, Eric heard a voice in his head as he tried to cover 20m in 1 second with his wobbly legs and crazy mind.

[Skill- POV activated]

[POV- Demon Lord]

'Did he like my body? Was he surprised at my handsomeness? Was he afraid of my big di-'

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! The thoughts of the Demon Lord flooded into Eric's mind were as taboo as seducing freaking Lucifer in the den.

"Cancel! Cancel skill!" Eric finally reached the stairs and almost tumbled down.

His naked feet felt the stone-cold surface.

[Cancelling skill is in progress]

[1%]

[10%]

[40%]

[60%]

[Cancelling skill has failed. Target's thoughts are too strong.]

What in the world? Such a thing was possible?

'Maybe I should have oiled my body to bring out my feature better...'

No! No! Demon Lord you absolutely don't need to! You already have an adonis face with a Greek god's body! No need to flaunt your polluting pheromones everywhere!

"Wait! I'm straight!" Eric cursed as he walked down the endless stairs like the fuck? He at least ran down 100 sets of stairs, where was the end?

'Was he disappointed because I wasn't hard? He came so quickly so I had no ti-"

STOP!

You're the Demon Lord! Stop having these perverted thoughts! Although you have the word Demon in your title, act more dignified! What the fuck! What the fuck? Why would I want you to be hard? Why? Stop with your presumptuous thoughts!

'Maybe he wanted to bathe with me and was disapp-"

"Shut the fuck up! Cancel! Cancel! LALALALALALALA," Eric sang out loud to drown the incoming lewd thoughts of that damned Demon Lord he met for the first time. Talk about a horny bastard.

[Cancel successful]

Eric breathed a sigh of relief. His mind became clearer and he calmed down as he finally saw the end in sight. He descended the last stair and entered another open space, however-

"KUAH!" Eric fell to the ground.

Luckily the blank was able to soften his fall. If his butt was hurt, Eric would cry! Eric slowly looked up to saw what he ran into when-

"Demon Lord!" Eric's eyes trailed down the muscular and wet body of the Demon Lord until at one spot.

Eric breathed a sigh of relief. At least there was a towel to obstruct that damn, vicious thing!

Eric's view wandered back to that perfect face and gulped. Contrary to the weird thoughts the Demon Lord had, his face was indifferent and cold, "Why did you run away?"

"Why?" Eric was at a loss. Of course, anyone who was kidnapped by a crazy stranger claiming to be the Demon Lord would, especially after they found themselves in a place that defied the law of the universe and saw a damn thing of their kidnapper who defied the law of the universe as well!

However, Eric couldn't say that out loud. After all, Eric was a two-faced scum, he could sprout sweet words with an angelic face while in his heart he spit 1000 curses.

"I was just momentarily confused, especially after seeing such a handsome person like you, your highness," Eric gave a beautiful smile paired with innocence, this combo was deadly.

However, insides Eric cursed and cursed. Good, in order not to court death with a lunatic like the guy before him, Eric should butter him up and kiss up to him.

"So, you're saying you were shocked by my good looks, I see."

What the hell do you see you fucking narcissistic piece of-

"-course, your highness," Eric continued to give him a fake smile that wooed over the whole world, "May I ask how you caught up to me?"

"With teleportation."

Cough. Eric was stabbed in his scientific heart brutally.

"T-Teleportation?"

"I'm the Demon Lord, of course, a skill like this is nothing."

"Ah, I see..." then what were those damn stairs for? Was there a need to make them so long? If you got a bloody onsen then implement lifts! Lifts! I swear I'll curse and kill the damn architect!

"Rather than that," the Demon Lord sized Eric up, "You don't belong here."

Oh no, was he going to teleport Eric to the lava of Mordor?

"You belong in my bed. We can continue there."

"Erm, what? Excuse me?"

What bed? I know of no bed! No 8 bedrooms!

"It's warmer to cuddle to me than the blanket."

No good, sire, you must have misunderstood. You see the blanket here is my brilliant disguise, my comfort, my... BETRAYER!

It betrayed me but before Eric could say anything else, the Demon Lord's strong arms wrapped around Eric's waist.

"Slender," the Demon Londer stared at Eric, "I thought this before but you got a very slender waist for male."

Excuse me? When you harassed me in my sleep? When I painfully had to watch because of that skill?

[Skill activation?]

NO! Now you ask me but before you just fucking do it on your own! No need to pretend here!

Eric didn't want to know what more perverted things ran through the devil's mind, Eric was too innocent for this shit.

Eric gave the Demon Lord a beautiful smile before saying, "I think you got the wrong person, if you excuse me."

The Demon Lord was amazed seeing Eric's angelic and amiable face, "You shouldn't wander around alone in the Demon World or else the demons will swallow a human like you in one bite."

Eric mechanically stopped and turned on the spot, "Excuse me? Demon World? Are you still playing the fool with me? I'm sorry but I'm really busy, so I'll forgive you for kidnapping me. We can just forget everything that's happened since I'm so generous."

Eric slightly bowed and walked away.

"Well, it is up to you. Don't say I didn't warn you. The exit is there. Let me lead you," the Demon Lord showed Eric the way.

Eric didn't know why he was being so helpful all of a sudden but Eric appreciated it. He had enough of the nonsense. Demon Lord. Demon World. Cursed. My ass! Eric couldn't wait but leave.

Seeing the entrance to the palace being as tall as the building itself. Eric started to sweat. This whole place was absurd but this still meant nothing. This Demon Lord wannabe was rich. Yes, just rich. 

The Demon Lord opened the way to a heavy door that wouldn't even budge when Eric tried.

 "Thanks. Farewell then," Eric left the palace seeing the Demon Lord smile before the entrance shut.

Eric looked around.

Well...

Fuck.