A new fetish? Kink?

Warning: A bit steamy

----------------------------------------

All of sudden, all sorts of alarm bells rang in Eric's head. He suddenly teared up because Leon played such a move but who knew it actually stimulated Leon! Eric couldn't live on like this anymore!

He had to know just what the fuck went on in his head. His skill! Eric never needed his skill more than now!

"Skill activate!

"Activate!"

"Host, your normal skills don't work in the story."

Oh... Eric forgot! Dammit! Wait, magic! He had magic! Eric quickly imagined using mind-reading skills but-

"Eric, don't bother. You can't use magic when I'm around. It's my magic."

Ah, ok, fuck you piece of magic-nullifying shit. Isn't this damn convenient? I'm powerless in front of you! No magic, no skills, I'm a useless human again!

Eric timidly smiled and hoped Leon would have mercy. But the more helpless Eric was, the more Leon was turned on. Eric was the perfect boredom reliever and energy pill for Loen.

He would have a lot of fun with Eric. Leon actually anticipated it and continued to tease Eric light touches.

"What's wrong Eric?" Leon seemed to love to say Eric's name, "Don't you want touches only?"

"Yes, I did. Very generous of you, thanks," Eric continued to smile but cursed the inside. I wouldn't be so worried if this was the only thing you'd do but it's obvious you're doing to do fucking more!

"Eric is always so polite." 

Like I said before, stop! Stop! Using my name all the time! What's my name to you? Soap to cleanse your body? Lube to rub yourself with? What the hell? Why does it feel like you're getting off using my name? Eric shrank even further but couldn't escape Leon's fangs. These slender and soft fingers were like spring breezes across Eric's skin.

Secretly, silently Eric wept. The more he inched away, the more Leon's grip on him tightened. Damn this lazy demon! Why the hell was he this motivated now? Desperate, Eric sought to stir the direction somewhere else.

"Where are we currently and who's your character?"

Leon caught on but still answered as his eyes lazily looked at Eric but his lips curled up, "In my mansion. I'm not a major character. Ah, of course, I'm the villain. What I mean is I'm not like a king or anything fancy. You'll get to know once you fully read my story. I'm anticipating your feedback."

Oh man, Eric don't want to read smut written by a demon! What has he become? An established editor now reading simple-minded stories. An editor like him crowning so many successful authors winning prestigious prizes... now look at him... Smut! Smut! Godly smut written by horny demons! At least this kind of content should be written better than their normal stories right?

Suddenly, Eric anticipated Leon's R18 writing ability. Cough... hehe.. now stop becoming so horny! Eric almost slapped himself. Stop thinking about it, you're becoming filthy, Eric! Cease yourself and cleanse all dirty thoughts! With sudden vigour, Eric sat straight up, staring a surprised Leon in the face.

"I need to go to the toilet."

"Oh.. "out of everything Leon didn't expect Eric to say that, "I'll bring you there."

"It's fine, just tell me where it is and-"

"Eric," there he goes again pronouncing my name like it could keep him hard. Could it? Eric secretly glanced at Leon's certain part and sweated.