Rosy hole tempting to stick it in

No, calm down Eric. You've been through so much rubbish, you can get through this as well. First, let's figure out where we are. Ceramic walls and an equally elegant ground.

Many certificates and awards hung on the walls. Large pot plants stood at every corner. From the beginning until the end of the hallway, it all screamed 'posh'.

This was a place Eric was used to and known to be his second home.

These luxurious surroundings fit him very well. However, it was different from his company where everything was flooded with light and the exterior was completely out of blue glass.

This building here seemed more like a fancy and elegant place than the modern and suave Eric prefered. But just one glance down the hallway and Eric's editor's heart had a bad premonition.

If this was really what he thought it was, then he was doomed forever. So, he prayed it wasn't as he walked down the hallway in a desperate search of a toilet to confirm his suspicion.

But each step followed by the echo of his click-clacking high-heels drained all faith off him.

Things didn't look good at all. This cursed sound was tearing on his nerves to the point, Eric wanted to rip these torture devices off and run barefoot but of course, he had to mind his surroundings.

If anyone saw him acting this barbaric wouldn't this be OOC and give the damn system a reason to have the plot ruin him?

Exactly! So, that was why Eric endured and quickly made his way to the toilet.

Was it luck, or was it bad foreboding? Eric met nobody. Not even the sound of anyone present here made it through to him.

But as Eric passed the lifts, he could see they were operating and stopping on different floors.

Maybe this was one where no one really came to.

In the blink of an eye, Eric made it to the toilet and what he saw drained the last bit of constipation off his brian that refused to believe this development!

Shit, it was so hard to unclog the toilet but I actually just needed to flush and everything was clear! Fuck off!

The mirror conveyed, forcing his eyes to witness what he tried so hard to deny. He... he was indeed a woman! M-Maybe he was she-male? Eric still held onto that little bit of hope!

It wasn't that Eric hated being a woman, it was just uncomfortable and unusual, especially since that bad premonition still nagged him.

So, the biggest problem was 'How the fuck do I pee?' In contrast to his crude words, his voice was very sweet and melodious. It also had a fatal charm and attraction to it. If not paid attention, it could easily come over as seductive.

If such a voice rang through a room full of men, it didn't matter if they were taken or not, they'd instantly get horny, wet daydreams about two-timing their partners. Fuck, Eric wanted to die! Why did fate hate him so much?

Angrily, he stomped to one of the marbled cubicles and sat down, then he pulled his skirt... wait up or down? Wasn't up more convenient? Up it was and then... then the biggest ordeal came. The underwear!

Eric has been to enough strip clubs, forced by his celebrity friends but contrary to them, he had never taken one off, and never seen a vagina in person up close before.

Of course, he had seen many in videos but now, seeing one attached to him, this was... rather a novel experience.

1,2,3! There was nothing! Flush, the underwear fell to the ground, around and between his black high heels. Might've been a sexy scene for any creepy guy who'd get on the toilet ground and peek through the gap while beating off his peanut penis.