Becoming the pet dragon

Something felt weird. Something felt very weird. Suffocating and tickling. It was pressing down on him! 

Eric ripped his eyes open. He couldn't breathe! Terrifying! This was terrifying! Why couldn't he breathe? 

Eric struggled and panicked. Was he being strangled? Buried under something heavy? Submerged? 

But then a light voice pulled him out of his anxiety and lifted the boulder off Eric, both mentally and physically, "Are you awake?"

On the small bed, Eric quickly turned around and stared an awake Hans in the face.

"Rawrr!"

Hans! Eric flew out of Hans' embrace and excitedly circled around Hans until Hans' big and soft hands caught this little pet and brought him to his chest where Eric settled down and made himself comfortable.

"Teacher, it's alright, I'm fine. I'm happy to see you and that you're excited to see me," Lav's wonderful laughter lit this small house up and when he tapped Eric's nose, sparks blossomed around them.

But Eric- Teacher?... Processing...

"Lav!" so this was Lav! Eric wasn't wrong!

"Lav, can you hear me?"

"Yes, teacher, I can hear you, the master-servant bond is activated, Hans and Howl can understand each other."

Eric was very happy to hear that. At least, he wasn't a mute dragon anymore and was able to communicate with someone.

"Teacher, how's my story?"

At this, Eric raised tail lowered. When Eric went out to steal- cough, borrowed food these past few days, he heard how scared people were because Eli still didn't wake up.

If she was in a coma for a long time, the king really was going to attack Murim! Martial arts could do nothing against laser beams or nukes. If nuclear and cyber weapons rained down on Murim, they would instantly be destroyed! Eric also heard the culprit was instantly killed.

So, Eric was reluctant to tell this to Lav because of his recklessness, he completely changed the plot. Eric was sure Murim wasn't supposed to be threatened, right?

Eric had no idea how to break it to Lav when suddenly [Bing] this cursed skill decided to make a comeback.

[Teacher, as a dragon, is very cute]

STOP!

I don't need this embarrassment and humiliation! Don't you dare tell this to anyone! Lav saw Eric's dampened mood and gently used a finger to hold up Eric's chin, when their gaze crossed, Lav hosted a deadly attack!

His beautiful smile! While Eric subconsciously dealt a counterattack. The moment he sadly, with his big eyes and dropped ears looked at Lav, Lav's heart received a fatal K.O.

[Teacher's way too cute to be legal!]

You're not fucking legal! Deactivate skill! Deactivate!

[Skill Deactivated]

Now you decide to listen to me, huh? And before Eric focused again, he was pulled into Lav's bear hug.

"Lav! Your wounds!"

"Don't worry, teacher! You took such good care of me, I'm fine."

Wow, would you look at this very filial and polite student who now crossed the border by hugging his dragon teacher?

"Teacher, can I say something?"

Why was Lav being so cautious all of a sudden?

"What is it?"