Doing it on the battlefield is a bit... kinky

It wasn't long before Eric arrived at the valley. The very same place he first came to when he was teleported here. This was the place where the battle commenced. Eric scouted the area before he found a perfect hill a bit further away, from where he could stand and watch the battle like the true overlord he was.

Perfection. As Eric arrived at the top, the whole valley unfolded before him. Stretching his hand out, Eric sighed, "This is a befitting place to die. I first arrived here and I will leave here..."

An oncoming headache overtook Eric. This final climax was bothersome. Eric hoped Fil realised this was just a story and not real. Afterwards, they would get teleported back to the Demon World anyways. Fil just needed to edit this part.

Eric sat down and enjoyed the nice breeze that blessed this peaceful place before the storm hit and ragged this beautiful scenery. So, how was Eric going to play the villain? Should he just wing it or be serious? At this point, the plot was all over the place anyways.

Was there any use to be serious? Eric literally became the hero's lover and much R-rated stuff happened! Just thinking about it made Eric red with shame.

Either way, since no system popped up and said he had to edit the story successfully, Eric just assumed he had to finish it. If it became popular or not, it'd be edited on paper. On paper! 

And the actual story world? For fuck's sake! Eric just wanted to leave here and find comfort in his wonderful king-sized bed where there were no superheroes or cultivators, but well... demons...

Suddenly, horns echoed and the sky brewed an ominous colour. Marching steps were heard and the neighing of horses captured everyone's attention. Seeing that sight in front of him, Eric's face blanked. What the actual fuck? Hey, why, hey, HEY!

This was a proper superhero and cultivator story, why the fuck do you go to war like in the old medieval times? What's with those stupid weapons and old-fashioned armours? What the hell was up with this setting? Eric slapped his face and wanted to disappear. So are we going to throw the actual premise away?

Battle screams tore Eric's mind apart. He had no reaction left. Just fight with your fucking powers! 

In front of him, just like in old war times, two sides stood against each other. The superheroes clad in red on their horses and the cultivators in blue on their horses.

In the first place, why do you need horses? Can't you just fly? And where did so many horses come from? In your training areas, there weren't any uniforms, armours or horses! Did you use your power to summon this shit? 

After the initial battle screams, a drop-dead silence overtook everything. It was so quiet that only the howling of the wind appeared. Yeah, yeah, why the hell do you gotta be so dramatic as well?

A few minutes passed before Eric saw Fil marching between those two sides. Why the hell do you look like you're stirring them on? Why the fuck does it look like they're fighting over you?

Play by the damn non-existent script you weren't given! Come here, you bastard wannabe hero demon!

"Fil!" proud and mighty himself, Eric stood on top of the hill overseeing the war.

"Teach!" like an obedient red dragon, Fil instantly flew to Eric and sat next to him.

"Teach, I was looking for you. You were here. It's a nice spot."

"Aren't you supposed to stop them and be the hero? Why does it seem like you are the instigator?"

"Weren't we the actual culprits?"

Eric was stunned by Fil's rare intelligence and this was a wonderful opportunity.

"Do you want to stop them?"