It happened. It finally happened.

This. Damn. Trap. Was. Just. One. Whole. Butt. joke!

Fuck. Off!

But even in the face of the most disgusting fart, Del's horniness didn't subdue. As expected of the Demon Lord!

Fuck, that was not the point! But Eric's brave selfless sacrifice and his oh-so undying love just for Del moved him so much that he reacted instantly and was about to burst!

Don't narrate his thoughts, you bitch skill!

Eric could've gladly done without knowing Del's distorted thoughts!

Demons were something entirely different! Any normal person would go limp and experience the biggest turn off there was, but there sat this audacious Demon Lord with his greedy eyes fixated on Eric's dangling thing, and imaging the most lustful R18- scenes there were and that Eric could fucking read as well! Hey, get a grip!

"Cough, cough, am... I'm going to take a shower," pretending nothing happened, Eric held his undying shame and was about to dip when he felt a strong force pulling him right into Del's arms.

The next second, a naughty voice sent shivers down Eric's body through his ears, "I'll take care of you. You want to shower? I'll help you."

Oh, oh... Eric trembled. Del's voice held so much suppressed desire and was basically dripping with thick lust that the images of Eric being done by Del resurfaced in his mind, to the point Eric almost moaned and climaxed just from visual stimulation. What sheer power of the Demon Lord!

Eric bathed by Del? More like fucked to death! In water! A new kind of Del has entered the chat and threatened to scare every other king away! Heaven save this small butthole, please! 

But there was no saving anymore, because no matter how rational Eric wanted to stay, the might of R18+ images, made his body tremble, and his ears stimulated by Del's, "Ok? Let me help you," almost made Eric want to cum again. 

Fuck, was he a cummer? A shameless, easy to arouse bottom? Was he really turning into this? Or has the transformation already successfully taken place without his knowledge?

Eric was already preparing for the attack as Del's strong arms carried him gently that he was insanely surprised by the next events. Del did bring Eric to the shower and only helped him shower. W-What was happening? Eric was confused and his skill had long ceased to become helpful, so Eric was left in the dark about Del's current thoughts.

Then the next thing Del did was to give Eric clothes and tucked him in the blanket, of course cuddling in Del's arms.

Wait... weren't they trying to do **** *** and ***** and **** things? It's not like Eric was disappointed, this actually felt very nice as well. But it wasn't until the next thing Del did, that Eric actually feared for his life.

"Eric... I'm cold," spoilt and even a bit whiny Del cuddled this time into Eric's arms and shook.

Fuck! Who are you?

Where's the dominating, lusting Demon Lord? What's this trying to act cute thot here doing? And wow, applause for your acting! Did it improve so much already in just a few minutes?

"Eric... I'm hurt, the magic trap was scary!"

Ah... Eric understood. How could Eric not? As a brilliant editor he has read it all, how could he not see through this act of Del easily? Humans and demons alike.

What Del wanted was to be coaxed by Eric! Using the excuse of what happened just now and spurred on by Eric's unusual and rare behaviour of Del, how could Del not be moved? Now, Del wanted to be on the receiving end as well.