Stop being attracted to me!

"Teacher sit here," very filial, Nol took off his jacket and put it on the ground for Eric to sit. Currently, they were at the edge of the island, able to see the rest of the Demon World.

"Tacher, for tonight, let's just watch the stars. If you want to explore, it's safer to go by day," Nol sat next to Eric, thinking about if he should inch closer or not.

Eric, however, was stunned. So demons were indeed night active! Why weren't the demons here on this island? Eric thought this was the perfect opportunity to squeeze Nol, this obedient puppy, dry of his excessive loyalty.

"The Demon World is different from earth," Eric started and Nol nodded energetically, "It is! The Demon World is layered into different levels-"

Voila, look at this obedient student sprouting everything on his own without Eric even needing to waste his breath.

"Teacher might think the Demon World is small but this is only the first level. The first level is only inhabitable for those who can act like humans. We are the first demons, then the levels down up until level 50 the demons gradually become monster-like, with level 51 being the prison for the most awful demons who hurt others."

Not only did Nol's tone change but his speech pattern sounded as if he was explaining to a kid but Eric didn't mind, Eric was glad to learn more about this world. Hearing that the abyss of death as Eric thought was actually the whole world of the demons, Eric inched slowly further away.

To not let his teacher lose face, Nol pretended he didn't see anything and was as inauspicious as Eric to sit further away from the abyss and continued, "Back then the Demon World didn't have these cities here, these floating islands. It was the previous Demon Lord who created these for us first demons, because although some first demons are human-like, they're weak, so they can easily be killed by the demon monsters. So to save and protect them, the previous Demon Lord made this level 0 which has a protective barrier around them."

Eric nodded to indicate he understood. Yes, Eric understood very clearly that once he fell into the abyss, he wouldn't die, no, he would experience something much worse and gruesome than simply dying from falling. Good thing that Eric finally knew.

"Level 0 here is all based around the capital, our city where the Demon Lord and the nobles live. The surrounding cities all get protected because there's an invisible link connecting them to the capital, this is one of the protective spells. There are in total 7 cities and one island, on the other side from where we are of the capital, which is the outskirts. It's sort of like a prison full of lawless first demons but don't worry, since there's a barrier around the island, they won't get out."

"I see," Eric was impressed by how thorough of an explanation Nol gave, once this brat opened up, he really was eager, huh.

"Is there anything else teacher likes to know?" Nol gave Eric a very gentle smile which caught Eric off guard. 

This brat really was like another person but he was also quite sharp. He figured out that Eric was curious about the Demon World, although Eric thought he was being very subtle about it. However, now that Nol was a demon puppy and ready to give Eric anything he wanted, Eric couldn't just let such a great opportunity go.

Eric actually was curious about why the people, no, demons here hated Nol. After all, Eric wasn't dumb, he noticed that after the knife incident and Nol's 180 degree turn that it wasn't a play and test instigated by Nol. The demons really didn't like this prince here.

But Eric didn't want to immediately ask, so he quickly searched for something else and happened to blurt out, "Amusement park-"

Without even knowing where to go with it but Nol spun his own tale around it.

"Teacher must've been surprised," Nol blushed a bit at the mention of the amusement park, "It was all my fault, if I didn't-"

"It's ok! Don't worry about it!" Eric rushed to stop Nol before he could do something dramatic and unnecessary as to kowtow again.

"Actually the amusement park is pretty tame, it's strange that it was so excited..."

Excited? Excuse me? You're calling that murder weapon excited and since when the fuck did amusement parks have emotions? What the hell?

"Ah, teacher doesn't know," Nol was really a filial student who read Eric like an open book at the moment, even though he didn't have a convenient skill like Eric did, "But the amusement park has parts of the current Demon Lord's soul power. If a demon has power, they have two souls, one for power and a normal one. Well, the soul power isn't really a soul, it's just something similar to it if it makes sense-"

But Eric froze, what he cared about was the fact that it was Del's soul pieces that fucking made the park huh? Why? Why? WHY? 

Did Eric even need to ask? Because these fucking soul pieces were obviously attracted to Eric and wanted to murder him! 

For fuck's sake, now Eric knew more than ever to absolutely, fucking obviously, stay the fuck away from Del and his horny ass like what in the world? What the fuck did that 240km/h park wanted to tell Eric? Was it getting off by Eric's presence of having Eric ride the attraction, huh?

In the first place if you want a normal human to do anything make sure they won't die! Safety first! Logic first! Empathy first! And horny lust at the very very very bottom of the level 51st' hell prison!

Yes, you sin of seven, go and bury yourself where the light won't see or reach you!

"Teacher are you ok?" Nol's worried face ripped Eric out of his nightmare, "You look pale. D-Did I do something wrong?"

"No, no, I'm fine, just a bit tired."

"Teacher, please lean on me! I'll carry you back!"

Eric' face blanked at Nol's determined face, "No... no need."

Seeing Nol now sulking, Eric quickly changed the topic but couldn't help but ask, "Why...why, well," Eric rang with his words but Nol just smiled, "Why do the villagers here hate me? "

Nol understood.