Why are you trying to change the genre again?

Two paths. Originally they were four but due to the wall in the middle of the room, Eric's side had two and his allies' side the other two. Obviously, they were forced to go deeper into the dungeon. The entrance they came from was also sealed with a wall.

Eric was worried. This dungeon obviously wasn't simple but his allies were strong, so they would be fine. And it was a light-hearted story. But for some reason, Eric had a bad feeling. He couldn't define what it was and why the fuck was the plot always trying to keep Eric and Del alone? This wasn't the time for TT!

Eric called out to his system but there was no answer. Del sensed Eric's uneasiness and took the lead, "They'll be fine. Which way should we take?"

Both paths looked the same and were shrouded in darkness.

"I'll use my power,'' Eric, however, first tried telepathy to establish a connection to his friends but was shocked.

Wait, what? Eric tried to use his imagination but all of a sudden, he couldn't use magic anymore! Wasn't it fine just now?

"Del, can you use magic?"

"I've demon powers, it's fine," Del showed a demonstration. Ah, ok you walking bug cheat.

"I can't use magic and keep in touch with them. If I can't use magic, then they also-"

"It's ok, we'll find them, let's go," once Eric wasn't able to use magic to find the right path, Del followed his demon intuition. It was always right. He took the left path. And so in the darkness of an unknown path, they disappeared.

The path wasn't any different from the entrance. It was dark and narrow, the only good thing was it didn't go down but was even. Once again Eric was carried by Del. Eric shut his eyes and calmed his nerves. He had no idea how things were to go from here on. He had to trust himself and Del. Even though this nagging feeling pressed on his consciousness, Eric swallowed it down and steadfastly continued.

The path soon ended and they entered another open space. This time it was lit by green light. As soon as they walked to the middle again- BAM!

The ground shook but this time the end of the path they came from was sealed off. There was no way to get out of here. All around were just the stone walls.

However, the most surprising thing was that suddenly a roar appeared. It was so loud, it vibrated in the air and Del could even feel the trembling through Eric.

Subconsciously, Eric nestled closer to Del's chest. Since Eric was now a powerless, useless human again, he had to rely on the gold-licked statue Del was. Why waste time to gain strength, level up or whatever useless shit when the biggest strongest thighs hold on to was there for you? 

This was why so many MCs had suffered because these damned idiots just didn't find the true OP, divine being that could destroy everyone, so they became the monster themselves and for what? Nothing!

So, Eric did what he had to do. Rely on Del! Just when Del stepped back in time, a large monster fell and crashed into the surroundings. Eric shut his eyes and left everything to Del. Without even communicating, Del knew what he had to do. Protect Eric from this monster!

Wasn't this obvious? How could he ever think of hurting Eric?

This monster... it had to immediately disappear! So,bada bing bada boom bam bam.

Howl! Just one punch was enough to send the monster flying to where it came from and have it whine. Its wronged and aggrieved tone made it almost cute. Since Eric closed his eyes he had no idea what happened but hearing that it became quiet, Eric looked around.

"Good job, Del!" Eric praised and instantly Del's angry expression turned soft and obedient.

"Of course, I'll protect you until the end."

Cough cringe but ok...

"Let's leave for the next place," after the monster was defeated very easily, making this dungeon seem like a huge joke, the opposite side of the wall moved and opened a hole. A new path. Eric was satisfied with this two-second fight and Del was satisfied being praised by Eric.

This was how it should be. Eric should whisper sweet words to Del, just one breath of his already made Del hard but he obviously had to calm himself down in this situation. Eric would be angry that Del showed his lewd side. Eric didn't like it. And what Eric didn't like was taboo for Del.

Two hours passed and the same pattern continued. A path- Del carried Eric- then followed by the open space where hardcore challenges laid but were with one punch cleared by Del. Wow. So easy! Eric was very, very, very greatly happy about this. What was better than laying down and passing? Get carried to the treasure without even needing to lift a finger?

However, what made Eric worry was that these challenges were actually quite hard. It was only Del that made it seem so easy. Eric wasn't sure that even with magic, he would quickly get through the challenges. So for his allies who were considerably weaker-

No, no, Eric stopped thinking about it. Since they were non-contenders they should have easy challenges, right?

"Did I scare you?" concerned Del turned to Eric and smiled tenderly. He thought Eric received a fright since his visibly distressed emotions played on his face. Eric shook his head, "No, I'm fine. Let's hurry. We've been here for hours but there's still no trace of the others. I'm a bit worried."

"Ok," Del wasn't very pleased about this. It seemed like Eric didn't enjoy their alone time like Del did. Well, to be fair, the monsters and other challenges ruined the romantic idea of a date but Del got rid of them so quickly, they had more time to spend together without annoying disturbance. 

One path after another, one open space after another, until finally a change of scenery arrived.

Five times the size, in this large hall, dimly lit by blue lights, in the middle there was an altar-like raised structure. In the far back, the stone wall had something carved. It almost seemed like a massive stone face. Just one look at it and Eric shivered. Del noticed it and turned around, not letting Eric stare at that thing.

"Is this the last chamber?" Eric said dauntingly. He almost wanted to say final destination but wasn't that jinxing himself? But something in this room felt odd. The last open spaces might have been loud and dangerous but this one legit felt... terrifying.

As if a brutal ritual was about to begin, as if no escape could diminish the threat of death and as if all hopelessness sucked away any will to live. Even Del was affected since he whispered to Eric, "Hold tight. It feels like something's wrong."

Eric gulped. He instantly slung his arms around Del's neck. Even if Del changed his mind and wanted to drop Eric like a hot potato to save himself, Eric would cling the shit out of Del and only part after death decomposed their bodies into tiny molecules that not even bones remained. So, forever.

Just when these thoughts ended, something moved in the room. It was the stone face. 

The face reminded Eric of the one on earth which he didn't want to name or couldn't think of the name at the moment. It had lines as eyes and a large, broad nose while the mouth was another line. 

But this mouth now slowly parted horizontally. The creaking sounds it made were horrifying and once someone stared into the hole the mouth produced, it was as if they were thrown into a black abyss sucked by the black void.

However, the truly terrifying thing was that out of the parted mouth, something came floating. The outlines were faint but when they were finally visible in the dim light of the hall, Eric's eyes shook.