The second to go down. Who's next?

Every attempt of Eric's to sneak into the inner sect was uncovered, stopped and punished. That leader and senior brother were really keeping an eye on him all the time!

If I'm a waste, just stop bothering me or do you have to assert dominance because of your inferiority complex and the only way you can be satisfied is if you trash those lower than you?

No matter what Eric did, eagle eyes followed him and he was bullied until he could barely walk every night. For someone who always had everything, this hard work and bullying were taking a big toll on Eric's body but not his mind.

Eric just wished he could rip them apart! This story was a way harder task to edit because this time Eric was not the MC but Fil and Fil was stupid and narcissistic. There was no way he could do a proper plot!

As the MC, he had to drive the story. How was Eric going to force Fil to properly complete this story? Just how?

Eric was bitterly sweeping the courtyard when the troublemakers came again. Eric couldn't fight against them. He had to learn it the hard way. Useless body!

Eric wanted to take the broom and smack them but they were in stage 1 or 2 or whatever and could whoop Eric's ass even before he lifted the broom. See this unfairness? What audacity it had!

So, since Eric couldn't fight them and didn't want to endure being treated like livestock, what other logical option was there except to... ESCAPE!

Yes, he tried two times to escape from the Demon World, obviously that failed but Eric couldn't believe he couldn't outrun other cannon fodders just like him!

Once they approached Eric, Eric froze looked at them before-

"Later, sucker!" he threw the broom to them and used that as a distraction to escape!

He ran away from the housing areas for other disciples and entered the street where guests usually traverse.

Seeing the massive flock of people as if they were on pilgrim amidst clouds, to the inner sect, Eric bitterly cursed Fil. Of course, they were all here to see Fil! Fil that bastard was definitely having the time of his life, enjoying all the attention and worship he got. Look at those people!

With massive gifts to shower Fil and where was Eric? Stuck under the foot of a giant cliché trope that could've been his journey to an alpha yet beta cliché MC!

Eric wanted his justice back! Eric hid behind a boulder as he watched all these extravagant people. It was usually the rich and powerful who visited the hero.

Small people like Eric- pfft, couldn't even dream about this in their dreams.

Yeah, right, what an oh-so-great fucking hero who was so benevolent and good that he only granted audiences to beauties and money and treated himself as a king. Eric wanted to scream to the common folk to open their eyes and see what snob they were worshipping!

Eric heard pleasant laughter. It was a bunch of very gorgeous beauties chatting as they walked past.

"Did you hear? The hero will choose someone to accompany to bed over dinner!"

"I know! But I've heard the hero is very-" the female whispered, "in bed."

The others giggled.

What was he in bed? Yet Eric didn't care. He stood up and smiled angelically, "Ladies!"

The beauties turned around and squealed when they saw Eric. Well, fair enough at least Eric was good-looking, "What is it, handsome?"

One of the beauties linked arms with Eric. Good, good, they were willing to listen to him, "Can you help me?'' 

Now Eric looked abashed, "I need to do something and only you can help me. Of course, I'll pay you properly."

Yes, whenever Eric was forced to do tasks for the other disciples who fooled around and ran after girls, Eric secretly snuck into their houses and stole their money.

Of course, also of those bloody damn senior brothers.

Eric, after making sure, none of his bullies were around, brought the females back to his shed. He dangled a whole bag of gold in front of them and told them of his plan. The females giggled, "Nothing's more important than money. You have a deal!"

***

A few hours later, Eric successfully snuck into the palace of the hero which was exactly in the middle of the mountain. 

How did Eric sneak in? One look at him and it was obvious how. Look at the sexy dress he was wearing, his fake boobs, his luscious long hair, his seducing eyes and tempting lips. Yes, Eric dressed up as a female. The beauties were bribed to help him and retreat from the dinner. So, of course, Eric was the only female.

A servant brought Eric to the hero's chamber after dinner. After wasting two weeks of trying to get to Fil, the easiest way was trying to think about satisfying the horny demon's dick!

Damn, Eric should've known. Either way, Eric was finally about to see Fil and start to get a grip on this plot. Eric took a deep breath as the servant left Eric in front of Fil's chamber.

Slowly, Eric opened the door and his jewellery jingled as he stepped into the room. It was a large room with a double king-sized bed surrounded by golden curtains. 

After at least 5 layers of golden curtains, the bed with another layer of curtains finally appeared. Satin golden curtains to add. Was this Fil's taste? Did his fucking room in the Demon World look the same? What the fuck were these curtains outside the bed for?

What? Was the bed not enough to have sex on? Did you need to roll around on the ground and the covers were to protect your privacy of sprinkling your semen around?

Was that it? Eric finally stepped in front of the bed and saw a muscular outline of a person. Eric was pretty sure this was Fil. This fucking perverted demon!

Eric now smelt the charm incenses. Basically, a nauseating smell that should be sensual.

Even before Eric called out to Fil, a hand reached out and grabbed him.

In an instant, Eric was pushed down on the bed with an overly, fuck, sexy Fil. The loose robe he wore perfectly showed off his chest and 8 pack. It almost fell off his body if it wasn't for the belt that held onto its life by doing a very sloppy job of hugging Fil's waist and preventing it from spilling a new or something... cough ambigious.

"You're finally here babe, I was waiting like crazy," Fil's husky voice made Eric shiver as Fil's lips planted light kisses on Eric's body.

Eric instantly froze and shivered. This was too much stimulation!

Eric needed to get out of this position before Fil treated him as fodder to satisfy his sexual hunger!

Fil bit Eric's ear before whispering, "You kinda look like my teacher, don't worry, I'll make passionate and violent love to you."

RIP

Eric's sanity broke and he roared, "Like fuck you do!" and BAM

Fil's nuts were almost sacrificed that night.