Like always, no idea what's going on.

So his name was Elas Maulan, huh? It'd need Eric a while to get used to it. He flew to the ground. Where should he head now? The moment he landed, the surrounding students excitedly surrounded him.

Damn, for a scum he was exceptionally popular, huh?

"To the dorm," luckily the system came to his rescue and Eric excused himself with the usual holy aura that had people fall for him left and right. 

For Eric to play this character, it actually wasn't hard. He just had to be himself. How convenient. The campus in front of the main building where Eric stood had many small gardens. Eric walked through them before he reached the dorm. The dorm luxurious and elegant as well. The entrance alone looked like a 5-star hotel Eric used to reside in for free.

The hallways were covered with red carpets and from the ceilings, chandeliers hung. Eric's face fell a bit. Just how much did they pamper these students? Were they all some rich heirs and heiresses? What the hell? Students should learn and not indulge in luxury like this!

What bullshit. Eric's room was on the 10th floor. Using the lift, he finally arrived. The second he opened the door, countless, "Elas!" flooded him. Hm, Eric plasticly smiled, he wasn't used to this name yet.

In his literal penthouse-like room, three good-looking people sat. Goodness, Eric refrained from his urge to shake his head and dramatically put it in his hands.

Just how could Leon's story go down the drain like this? Eric's feedback ruined everything!! No, no, in the first place it was Leon's fault for not properly adhering to Eric's feedback. Yes, it wasn't Eric's fault!

"Hey, guys," Eric said as naturally as possible, then he closed the door behind him and walked into the large living room with the open kitchen. Two small hallways led to a bedroom and bathroom. On the large sofa, two girls and a guy sat. They seemed to be around 17 in age. Wait, how did Eric look?

"Hey, Elas how was it?" the guy asked but Eric quickly said, "Wait, let me first go to the toilet. I've been holding it right now."

WIthout shame, Eric rushed to the luxurious bathroom.

"Damn, everything is way too expensive for mere students!" Eric looked around before he headed to the sink with the mirror. One look and-

"What the hell?" Eric was surprised. He looked like himself? Only that he was younger!

"System, how old am I?"

"19."

"19? Then the others?"

"18 and 19 as well."

"This is what it feels like to be young again," Eric touched his youthful face and was immersed in his bliss that he forgot he wasn't that much older now. He was still in only 25.

"Host..." the system tried to refrain from any comments but seeing this narcissistic guy glued in front of the mirror, even the system swearing to be just a mechanical guide, lost its patience and face, "Please stop touching yourself and follow the story."

"Right," Eric brought himself back on the track. He had to finish the story and his additional mission to leave here. Washing his face, Eric stepped out and was greeted by the youngsters again.

Ah, the youthful times. How nostalgic. Eric sat on the sofa with them and as he observed each of his allies, a little box appeared in his vision with character description.

A girl with bright blonde and crystal blue eyes gently smiled at him [Tani. 18. healing power]

Even the characters were cliché and predictable! Just what happened to Leon's story? How did he mess it up so badly?