Lonely time needs drastic measures

Eric's first instinct was to escape but where? He couldn't go outside nor could he stay inside. All escape routes have been cut off!

"Come, do you want to drink something? How about a hot choco? Your parents must be worried. You should call them and wait here for them to pick you up.''

The man took Eric by the hand and sat him in front of the pitiful table in the middle of the room while he went to the fridge. Millions of questions swarmed Eric's minds.

Call his parents? But, no matter how Eric saw it, there was no phone... Have them pick him up? Where? Who? How? Could it be this man knew Eric, no, Timmy, was a resident here and his parents should come pick him up?

But wasn't there a crazy murderer outside the door? Why hasn't Slasherman come in? No way, was even Slasherman afraid of this guy? The more Eric thought, the more hopeless his situation seemed. In normal circumstances this guy seemed nice and his actions rational.

But the problem was it was too normal for such a situation. More doubt and panic gnawed on Eric's sanity but he was forced to calm himself down. Maybe Eric was just overthinking, the man didn't do anything to Eric yet and Eric's goal was to find out information.

It was also good Slasherman didn't come in. For now, Eric had to believe he was safe. After hearing what the guy has to say, Eric could think of an escape plan and piece the puzzle together.

"Here have some," the man put a cup with steam rising before Eric. Wait, wasn't it supposed to be hot chocolate? Why was it tea all of sudden?

"Ah, I'm sorry," the man noticed how Eric froze and gave him a gentle smile, "I'm out of choco. I know children don't really like tea but it's good for your health."

Yeah sure, more like good for my dead body. Why the hell did this water look so murky? Could it be there was poison? Eric didn't know if he was just being paranoid or if tea always looked like this? But... but there was something definitely wrong with it.

Since the man stared at Eric with such a kind smile, which reminded Eric of his own angelic fake one, Eric didn't want to raise attention by letting the man know Eric was suspicious of him, so he took the cup and shyly smiled, "Thank you..." before putting the cup to his lips and pretending to drink.

"It's warm," Eric said after he put the cup back on the table and glanced at the man who nodded nicely but afterwards he didn't say anything. Didn't he want to call Timmy's parents? What the fuck was he doing just sitting there and observing Eric?

No way, could it be that he was waiting for Eric to drop dead on the ground because there was indeed poison? What should Eric do? Should he just fall to the ground and pretend he was dead and then when that guy was exhilarated and let his guard down, Eric jumped up and was like- BOOM cornered you! And then kamihaze the fuck out of that guy?

Yeah no, that wasn't it. Eric sat flustered on the seat and was fully immersed in acting like a kid.

"Good, good," suddenly the man stood up and patted Eric's head again. Eric was left confused and slightly scared. Everything the man did was weird and ambiguous.

Eric couldn't read this man at all! What a twisted and creepy character! If this was a book Eric had to read as an editor, he would both hate and like this character but right now in this way too real situation, Eric hated, hated, hated it!

"Come, it's late, you should go back home," the man waited for Eric to stand up and waved him to the door. Erm, wait what? Did this make any sense with that he said previously? It was as if this man had programmed actions and dialogues he had to follow when the time came.

Most of all, Eric couldn't even go out, he shouldn't step out of the door! Why? Wasn't it fucking obvious? There was fucking serial murderer waiting to obliterate Timmy every single time until the axe not only cut through the flesh but also shredded Timmy's, in this case, Eric's soul!

'Ok, calm down,' Eric told himself and walked to the door as the man said. Eric would pretend to open the door and then suddenly hurt himself. When the man came running over, Eric would open the door and kick the man out for Slasherman to deal with.

Yes, that was a good plan. Eric, then, took over this place because it seemed to be safe from Slasherman. Even if the man was harmless, it was his fucking fault to be so ambiguous and creepy towards a kid and sending him out to a murderer.

As Eric's tiny hand grabbed the door handle, all of a sudden, Eric heard hasty footsteps and just when he turned around-

BANG

He felt a sharp pain striking through his head and his vision gradually darkened.

Damned man! In the end, he did want to kill Eric! This perverted crazy in disguise was a child murderer! What the fuck, couldn't he kill Eric from the beginning? Did he fucking get off from caring about Eric and then murdering him? What the hell was the point of it?

But Eric couldn't register anything anymore, he completely lost consciousness and drifted off. A light melody seemed to accompany him to eternal sleep until-

1

2

3

"Ah!" with a deep breath, Eric woke up.

He felt something soft beneath him while he stared into darkness. He felt sore and for some reason, it was cold around his lower body.

Eric needed a bit of time before he realised he was in another room.

After his eyes adjusted, the same depressing sight unfolded before him and he was sure he was still in the building just in another room since this room looked identical to the one of the man, his murderer.

So, did Eric really possess a new body? Eric stared at his big hands before realising that this owner's body was a fucking nutcase!

After all, who the fuck would jerk off in the middle of such a creepy fucking place with murderers running around? Hey, hey, what the fuck was wrong with this horny bastard and why, why the fuck was his thing so fucking huge?