The most shitty plot twist that no one at all saw coming

"Del?'' Eric asked again but when he got no answer he became increasingly alarmed. Del's strength was still so mighty that Eric had a hard time freeing himself even when Del passed out.

Eric had no idea what happened. All he knew was that Del came to protect him, then noises appeared and finally the bright light vanished. When Eric dared to peek, the corpses were gone but Del became unresponsive and this made Eric panic. What on earth could force Del into submission? Were they in danger?

With how powerless Eric was, he wasn't able to protect himself much less Del. What should he do? But then-

"You seem confused, teacher," a voice out of nowhere appeared but when Eric looked back at the altar, he saw Leon sitting there.

"Leon?" 

Was Leon strong enough to make Del lose consciousness? Although Eric freed himself from Del's embrace, he still held onto Del in fear Del might fall.

At this sight, Leon only smiled, paired with his laziness, it honestly made him only more attractive. Yet Eric was confused, "Help me with Del''."

Leon appeared so suddenly on the altar. What was his role? Why was he here and why... Why did it seem like Leon was the bad guy? Wasn't Del the villain?

Leon saw his teacher's confusion and his smile only deepened. He sat on the stone altar with no intentions to move or help, "Just put him down. He'll soon wake up."

"Did you do that?" Eric gently leaned Del against the altar and looked at Leon.

Although Eric was suspicious, since Eric was a trained face-changer he let Leon catch none of it through his impeccable acting, but something felt wrong with Leon.

However, Eric has rarely interacted with Leon but from what he knew Leon wasn't a bad person, so was this the story's doing? Did Leon get possessed by the story?

Eric only felt weirder and weirder seeing Leon and a sense of urgency and danger rose. Eric forcefully swallowed it down. He couldn't let Loen detect any of it.

"You're really caring towards him, aren't you teacher?" Leon yawned and leaned backwards.

It was obvious how unbothered he was.

Look at this lazy, sponge soaking up all of Eric's confusion without trying to explain anything! System!

"Host, please wait for the plot to unfold itself."

"Now, you're going to be useless as well, huh?"

Let the plot unfold by itself. Great. Eric stared at Leon who didn't answer. It was only when a good 1000 minutes of awkwardness and silence passed that Leon slightly moved.

He now sat straight and his eyes amused with a hint of a dangerous glint looked at Eric, "He's about to wake up, you best be careful."

"Wha-" but the next second-

WOOSH- 

Eric almost saw his life flash before him.

He had no idea what was going on. Just as Leon's words faded, Del shut up and his arms reached out to Eric. But no, it wasn't a 'Come here lemme hug you because the 10 minutes I passed out was too heart-breaking without you' no, it was a fully obvious 'if I catch you, you're dead.'

Yes, Del was about to kill Eric! His hands barely grazed Eric's neck and it was enough for Eric to realise- 

Del wanted to strangle him!

"Del? What's going on?" out of breath Eric cried out as Del was chasing after him in this room oozing with killing intent and blood lust. 

Del... Del really wanted to kill Eric? Suddenly, Eric's sight turned blurry. No, he wasn't hurt by this. It was obvious that silly Del, horny Del, dotting Del was being manipulated by the story! There was no other explanation! Del would never hurt Eric! Except in bed.