A turn for the hole

No, literally what the hell was wrong with this shit? Although the CEO was handsome, Eric felt nothing for him and why? Because obviously, he wasn't a demon, able to ram Eric's tiny hole into oblivion a few hundred times with just a single thrust!

And let's face it, the CEO might be handsome but no human handsome could ever hold a candle to demon handsome. There were just a million light-years of difference between these two dimensions.

So, which one of these nutjobs should Eric choose? He didn't want to choose any of them though?

Neither with his mouth, hand nor damn boobs, he didn't even get to touch himself yet and experience! None of these options sounded good!

When it came to humans, Eric was the epitome of an asexual... No, he was the reigning emperor, no, the god all asexuals worshipped, praise and used as their idol.

Because he would never get turned on by humans, he would never feel the need to fuck no matter how tempting it seemed and those asexuals who were almost lured into being bedded or doing the bedding, only needed to imagine their god, Eric, and swoopsm they became a pure eunuch. Disregarding the fact that while Eric was still on earth, half of humanity lusted after him wanted to do him or be done by him.

So, which of his precious body parts was Eric willing to give up? Ah, look at you my trusted local companions who have been through so much bs and sad times with me. His hands who have been true to him and served him for so long, trying to beat his meat were literally about to beat someone else's meat.

Forgive me for I have tainted you. Eric was literally going to jerk off a character. Did this count as cheating? W-Wait, just because Eric and Del shared his first kiss and various others after this didn't mean that they were together and-

Now, Eric imagined what it'd be like to jerk Del off and in an instant he got hard, fuck no, wet! He got wet! He was a female now.

With a heavy heart and ashamed mind that pictured this CEO as Del, Eric was a bit more willing as he chose number 2: the handjob!

The second he pressed the box, Eric hated the words that left his mouth, "You're my type too."

Fuck, white lotus FL here, weren't you supposed to pretend to be innocent and pure? What was up with turning this into R18+ genre huh?

Death death death! Eric sought death as his hand moved to the bulge of the CEO and cursed even more upon the realisation that the CEO was fucking easy! Who the hell told you to get hard so quickly? What? You saw a bit of my lewd side and thought it was interesting, cornered me and you got hard from that? What the fuck? Stay true to your cold and overbearing CEO image!

No way, waste this really going to be R18+ smut? Really?

"You like that?'' with an overly shy expression, Eric's mouth produced lewd words while his heart spit a 180 words per second rap that could even bring down all rapper's speed combined to the hall of grand shame.

He even started to cry inside as his delicate fingers circled around the private part, luckily the damn fabric put two layers between them. Once again hallelujah for mankind's greatest invention of clothes!

"Babe, yes, you're good..."

Fuck, would you look at this CEO literally getting off and moaning against this FL's doll-like porcelain skin? Seriously, what's up with this damn development? It was only their first meeting and they were already going to make out?

Eric's hand moved increasingly faster, trembling around the CEO's trousers until the CEO couldn't take it and pushed Eric harder against the counter.

"Baby, the zip!"