My life's a joke, right? A joke for yous amusement!

The next two weeks of Eric's break wasn't so much of a break. It was a continuous cycle of Fil trying to sneak into Eric's room at night and Nol catching him and then BOOM-

BANG- KUAH- PUH

A series of loud commotion kept Eric from sleeping almost every single night. His holidays turned out to be a hell trip.

So, two weeks later, the lessons resumed. Tired, Eric sat at the table while Nol and the others were present. Nol greeted Eric enthusiastically and of course expected to be praised for his hard work. Well, he did keep Fil from him but at what costs? At the costs of Eric's sanity!

As they said, noise made me crazy!

"Teacher!" now Nol's sad wail for attention made Eric's heart go weak.

"Alright," Eric resigned himself and under everyone's wide eyes, patted Nol's head with a kind smile, "Thank you, Nol, you did great."

Feeling the hand gently stroking his hair, the warmth exuding from Eric's eyes, Nol suddenly got very timid and quiet. This was a very nice feeling. Nol enjoyed it while he could before a loud roar tore through this peaceful and beautiful moment, "Teach! Me too! Me too!"

Of course, it was a certain fierce reddy who wanted to bed Eric for a long time now.

Being denied the brief bliss, Nol scowled and cold sent Fil a glare, "Be quiet. "

This particular threat made everyone tense up. Eric sweated on his chair. Just now he was petting a fluffy puppy and now it turned into a hybrid monster!

Eric looked at his palm. The power he held! Too ferocious and terrifying! Nah, joke, Eric knew it wasn't because he had powers, unfortunately, but Nol really could be scary if he wanted to. As expected from the second strongest demon, in all of the Demon World!

"Nol, no need to get angry," suddenly a lazy voice appeared. All eyes fell onto a lazy demon still in his pyjamas.

"Leon..." Nol furrowed his eyebrow and calmed down while Eric twitched. He wanted to comment on this countless times but why the hell did Leon even come here?

At least get changed for fuck's sake! Am I this boring? Are you trying to make a point? You just had two weeks of holidays! Wasn't that enough? Your exhaustion isn't normal! Go and get it checked!

"Teacher, here," Leon handed Eric his story and then said, "Can you edit it?"

"Huh?" Eric felt like he saw Leon's eyes briefly flash but it must've been an illusion, right?

"Sure, I'll edit erm... 'The circle after transmigration' and-"

"NO, teacher!" Nol quickly wanted to rip Leon's story out of Eric's hand but it was too late. 

Eric felt the familiar pull on his body and knew he fucked up. He was about to teleport again! Nol threw Leon a glare who still smiled. Why didn't Nol tell Eric about the taboo word? Dammit, Nol forgot and Leon-

Nol balled his fists. Leon was his best friend, so no one knew Leon better than Nol, but right now Nol had absolutely no idea why Leon did this! What was his motive? Judging by Leon's expression, it definitely wasn't a good one. Nol also wished he could teleport but it was impossible now. Curses!

FLASH

After the white familiar light disappeared, Eric found himself in a beautiful landscape. The sky was bright and blue, birds sang and all around was just one large grassland. In the far, was a town and villagers could be seen. 

Eric currently stood on a small hill overseeing the scenery. Several paths led to different places. The paths were just earthy ground.

Eric immediately guessed, he was in a damn world without technology again. He should've told his students to write about Eric's earth! So when he teleported, it was convenient as fuck!