Visualiser

The journey went fast. One day in and they already found a person who more or less knew about the place they were talking about. This person told them to go even further, there was another mountain village. 

Eric was just perplexed. How could people even live here and survive? Eric, from the modern age, could never. The journey went smoothly but there was one thing that bothered him and that was the weird feeling he kept getting.

So, one night when Lav cuddled with Eric on the bed, why was Eric always reduced to this?, he felt this nagging, feeling burning even fiercer, so since Eric's body was so small, he couldn't take it and finally asked Lav, "Haven't you been getting weird feelings as well?"

"What do you mean? I feel nothing out of sorts. Teacher are you maybe restless to meet su- the ruler?"

"No, that's not it."

It wasn't anxiety, excitement or nervousness that Eric felt but rather a prickling sensation that kept nagging his skin as if he was under the scrutiny of something.

"Maybe the teacher is sick?" Lav's big hand caressed Eric's face before checking his forehead temperature. Erm... does this apply to dragons as well? I can literally spit fire.

"No, I'm fine. It doesn't matter," since Lav, the OP MC, sensed nothing, Eric gave up. There was no point pulling out nose hair which was hidden deep inside the hole.

Eric submitted to his fate of being cuddled to death by Lav whose hands naughtily groped him everywhere, especially his butt was kneaded by Lav! C'mon! Do you have a dragon fetish or what?

Well, Eric had to admit that his skin was very soft and not calloused or rough like what one would expect from a dragon. Eric had no scales. No, his skin was akin to a baby's butt, maybe that was why Lav loved to touch him. Anyone loved soft surfaces... however, what irked Eric the most was that literally! Literally! Lav wasn't hiding his glutton tendencies!

He straight spat out of his food fetish and like a fucking chant, ominously, in the middle of cuddling, sang, "So soft like pudding. So juicy like a strawberry. Mhm, teacher's very cute and very soft. Like a peach. Two buns. Like a cucumber. Me-"

FUCK! SHUT THE FUCK UP! Why did all of this sound worse than a juice piece of meat confusing travellers to lure them into the occultic sect they've set up?

Now, the moon hung high and Lav continued to sleep talk, comparing Eric to a variety of 'Amazing and soft' food although Eric had two buns? He was a dragon! Fuck, this! Did Lav have a cucumber? You bet! However, what the hell did Lav mean by that?

N-No way! Did Lav also crave E-Eric's tight little hole? Skill activate! C'mon! Be useful for once!

[Skill activated- PO-] Alright, thank you, I get it. Now Lav lemme look into your mind.

[FAILURE- POV skill requires the target to be awake and have actual thoughts.]

'So, you're telling me, I don't know what someone's thinking or dreaming when they're asleep?'

[It is possible, however, skill upgrade is necessary.]

'Do I have to pull everything out of your ass? How?'

[13 million points needed or through the sacrifice of your anal virginity.]

'...'

Fuck, do you have to be so crude and since when were you interested in things like this? Dammit! Why do I have to sacrifice my ass to unlock a skill that I won't use more than once? Screw you! You go and get fucked from the back! See, how you'll like that!

'How many points do I have?'

[Unlimited.]

W-What? Eric's eyes widened in disbelief and happiness. No way. Was luck finally on his side? Unbelievable! Eric loved this-

[with interests of course. The points can be borrowed]

'You think you're fucking clever, huh? Giving out loans!'

[Spend 13 million points?]

'Wait, what does the interest refer to?'

[Various.]

'Fuck, tell me specifically what!'

[Will be determined in the future.]

This was the first time Eric ever had a proper talk with this 'skill' and found out it was this interactive, which, of course, was a bad thing! 13 million points with who knew what kind of interest! Was it so important to look into Lav's mind, who incessantly blabbered ambiguous shit?

'How are the interests calculated?'

[6% per week]

Shove this up your damn ass! Wasn't this too fucking unfair? Exploiting? Screwed up? Messed up? 6% a year is already a massacre for most people but you dare to do a whole week? How about this per month? Eric knew he couldn't negotiate something fairer but he ended up leaving himself some leeway.

Per week was too unacceptable! Per month, although horrible as well, Eric barely accepted it. The skill was quiet before saying [13 Million points spent on POV skill- level 3- Visualiser. Shop's opened.]

'Shop?' Was this like a store where you could buy other skills and useful things with points?

[Would you like to open the shop for 100 million poi-]

'FUCK OFF! Activate Level 3 or whatever!'

Dammit of course not, exploiting and greedy was in all of their nature! Stupid skill!

[POV skill- Level 3- Visualiser activated].

It was a very weird experience. The moment Eric heard this skill activate, he was pulled into a veil, through water before- SWOOSH- he was pushed onshore again. Then he found himself in an even weirder place. 

All around him was bright, colourful and sweet-smelling. He stood in a grassland where the grass was out of cotton candy, the clouds out of cotton candy and fuck, everywhere he looked, life-sized food twirled and danced around.

LAAAAVVVV! What the fuck are you even dreaming about? Is this why you fucking talk about this stupid stuff? See there was Lav laying in the middle of the cotton ocean hugging Eric as a damn human and around them strawberries, buns, pudding, peaches, cucumbers, milk, bananas etc. circled around them and danced!

They all had drawn on stick faces and laughed. The awful artificial happy laughter rang in Eric's ears and the angel choir next to them singing trash songs.

Fuck, what the hell was wrong with Lav's brain? Eric felt like he took drugs and drifted off into a very awful wonderland.

Never again! At least Eric was sure Lav didn't have horny intentions! But this visualiser skill, it was true to its name! Gosh dammit! 

'Get me out!'

[Skill deactivated]

Wow, how obedient you've become. Eric opened his eyes to see Lav with a goofy smile, almost drooling and turned his head away. After knowing what went on in Lav's head, Eric couldn't stay with him anymore and thus needed fresh air.

Quickly freeing himself and having a pillow replace him, Eric left the small wooden house and enjoyed the night breeze. The dark night was very enjoyable and quiet. Eric finally was able to escape the horrible singing still echoing in his ears but then PRICK-

Eric felt it again! This nagging and prickling feeling! His dragon senses didn't lie to him! There was indeed someone watching them!

Eric played cool and pretended to fly around until- SWOOSH he raced to the place behind the barrel, next to the small stream, his senses told him about, then grabbed the culprit by the hair.

"Hold still, if you don't want to burn to crisps!" 

Damn, Eric was very cool. He admired himself. Only... to realise, he couldn't talk!