The main girl's plot

It took another week for the ruler to recover. During this time, Lav and Eric were busy either tending to the ruler or making preparations to drive new earth out of Murim. During this, Eric worked his big brain to the max and voila success. And oh, because the plot willed it so as well.

Not that Eric was a pure genius with this plan. That little peanut of his could only be cracked by a good big and thick banana. Basically, how do you get a damn persistent enemy out of your spawn? Yes, you lure another of their heated, arch-enemies over and BAM they start to fight and their battlefield becomes bloody space. That's how you get rid of them.

New earth on Murim? No problem. Let's call magic here and reveal the vulnerable spot of new earth. And when new earth and magic clash? Yes, this will slap them into the black void of 'piss off!' So, yeah this was how new earth was pushed out of Murim.

This was actually a big risk but Eric's utter confidence-

Fuck this all! Magic wants to stay in Murim to fight with the new earth? No, no, no, not on Eric's watch. So, everything was magically resolved! 

The next mission they have to do- find more allies!

But why did new earth leave Murim, having to give up on the orb? Because new earth's fighting power of just a spaceship team was not enough against magic's whole army, especially when Murim gave magic permission to kill new earth on Murim. This didn't mean Murim sided with magic. It only meant Murim defended itself against new earth!

Now, sitting in a vast grassland with nothing in sight, the ruler and Lav looked at the blood-orange sky while Eric flapped around them. As if nostalgia hit them the ruler said, his hair handsomely flying in the wind, emphasis on handsome, "They'll come back,  because my Murim is a great place to attain power."

Eric also had the feeling, then the ruler spoke what Eric thought as well, "We'll need more allies."

"That's true. Ruler, I'm glad you're with us," Lav smiled beautifully and even the ruler was touched.

"Don't mention it. Without you, I wouldn't have realised that Murim was being attacked. And without you, they wouldn't have left as quickly."

The ruler wasn't a bad person, he was a very capable and strong ally. The only thing that irked Eric about him was- 

His pride!

The fact he enjoyed being fucking called 'ruler' pissed Eric off! Refusing to give his name, the ruler wanted to be called ruler!

Fuck off! And Lav only intended for him to have a small role in the original story, so he had not thought about his real name. Hence, Eric had to endure the word ruler thrown around but it was still better than 'super master.' Eric was at least glad for that.

"Lav, is there anyone suitable to become an ally?"

C'mon work your wits and magically pull out a spell to find capable allies. You gotta have something like this in your story right?

"Actually, there are!" Lav gently took flapping Eric into his hands and caressed the warm small dragon and felt his body rising trying to escape.

"Stay still, teacher. Let me take care of you," Lav's soft whisper made Eric tense up even more as he felt Lav's soft lips touching his skin. Yet the words penetrated Eric deep into his body, swirling around numbing Eric's mind, and fuzzy-headed Eric had no idea what went on anymore.

Lav, this brat... was too deadly! So, Eric remained in the petrified state until- SWOOSH- they arrived on another planet.

Why were they here? Eric only remembered bits and pieces of what Lav said. His K.O. attack was too much for him to swallow. It actually wasn't much but at that moment, it was very fatal for Eric.