Super-ultra-mega-dupa-attack!

Eric heard the footsteps behind him, so he doubled the size of his lungs, took in all the air he could before exhaling it on the spot and bolted away like a tempest striking the ground!

Soon, Van couldn't keep up with Eric. Only then did Eric stop. Van was a no-go- Eric couldn't rely on him. He would die!

Eric had to find Nol or maybe one of the others. They all followed him, didn't they? With renewed hope and an exhausted body, Eric continued to move on. Just when was this amusement park ordeal finally finished? Eric had enough!

But as if Eric just couldn't take a break, he heard loud roaring laughter. Eric knew instantly who it was. There was no way this fiery couldn't be recognised. But instead to run away, Eric actually sought out Fil.

Despite being loud and noisy, Eric didn't have a bad impression of Fil, therefore Eric was sure that Fil was the one to help him out of everyone. Fil seemed to have the least hostility towards Eric. And Eric, honestly was glad for that.

But as Eric followed the voice and arrived at the destination- what he saw made him want to poke his eyes out and exchange them for new ones, no, maybe he should just stay blind!

Out of all damn attractions, this damned adrenaline junkie was seriously riding the certain death transport to hell!

The fucking rollercoaster! Again, an overused joke of 510km/h! It was basically a blur that could only be caught here and then yet Fil really went and said 'Fuck this shit! Move to court death. I eat death as my pills before I shit it out.'

Like goddamn sure, you are mental and brave. We get that! Eric stood in front of the rollercoaster and his eyeballs were about to fling out of his head trying to keep up with the rollercoaster.

The only way Eric knew Fil was on it was because of his relentless laughter, like damn son, you really gon and have fun like this? Yet Eric stood there not reacting because after all, he was a pro with an angel face yet only his heart showed his true colour.

Eric continued to remain a statue in front of the roller coaster thinking about what he should do to attract Fil's attention. He needed Fil to get off that damn thing and help him to get out of his nightmare curse.

But as if Eric attracted these demons like naughty kids to trouble, yes, Eric was in big-time trouble, Fil came jumping down from the rollercoaster right in front of Eric's blank face who still hasn't registered Fil's majestic entrance and was still thinking about how to lure Fil down.

With great interest, Fil watched the frail human in front of him being in deep thoughts that Fil even gave up on loudly announcing his presence and interrupting Eric.

For some reason, Fil liked this serious side of Eric. It was better than the warm side he showed to everyone. Somehow it felt like only Fil could see this side of Eric and this made him excited.

Actually, Fil came to follow Eric and his bros precisely because Fil wanted to talk to Eric more to know how to become a better author. The feedback Eric gave him still wasn't very clear for Fil.

Despite Fil's fierce, fiery and aggressive appearance and despite his explosiveness nosiness, Fil still liked to become an author and was very earnest about it. He also had a wild imagination and becoming an author was the only natural thing for him to do. This occupation the humans came up with was very interesting

Fil had to praise the humans for it but now that a very human stood before him, Fil found it even more interesting. Precisely because this human still seemed to be in deep thoughts and didn't acknowledge his presence. Fil was impressed by Eric's concentration. So this was what it should take to become successful and established.

To be so immersed that they wouldn't notice anything, not even if they were in a life and death situation. Honestly, Fil's fingers were itching so badly to take Eric with him and throw him from the roller coaster, kinda like how king kong took a maiden up a tower to make a stance.

Fil wanted to do it too but obviously, Fil had more brains than that gigantic stupid gorilla and knew that Eric couldn't survive this.

So, Fil very reluctantly had to give up on the idea. But apart from Fil's earnest nature in this regard, Fil also had a competitive spirit. In his eyes, Eric was not only a teacher but a massive rival and to gauge Eric's worth, Fil had to test Eric personally.

Yes, this amusement park was perfect to see Eric's worth, even though it had nothing to do with writing. While Eric had the simple and hopeful goal of being able to escape here with Fil, Fil had the idea of confining Eric longer here. What a misfortune.

"Human!" Fil finally couldn't take it any longer and shouted for Eric's attention.

His roar had a mix of joy and dominance. The joy was the anticipation to see what this human could do.

On the other side, Eric flinched but his mechanism was programmed to be always prepared, so after the momentary surprise, Eric naturally learnt to put on his smile which displeased Fil a bit.

"Yes?" Eric answered softly and appeared dignified yet it reminded Fil of a deity descending and generously, no, benevolently becoming a saint for the poor blackened demons. Fil even had to squint his eyes because he saw Eric's bright halo that could burn a simple eye to crisps.

If Eric wore a fluttering white robe and came descending from heaven, it would've been perfect.

"Hahaha," Fil laughed but actually he was deeply impressed by Eric. Just a simple word made such an impact. This could've been a K.O. if Fil wasn't a demon. This human was truly worth being Fil's rival. Fil was only caught by surprise because he didn't think the competition would start so soon.

"I see, human, you're not bad! Truly worth it! So we're already in this deathmatch huh?"

Fil's, this simpleton's, thought process was easy. He couldn't let his guards down with Eric. Each second spent with Eric was already a test.

Fil hasn't even started to judge Eric's move but Eric already countered him. Truly frightening. Eric was a great opponent, he immediately knew of Fil's intentions and this sent out a storm attack.

"Very good, very good indeed."

"I'm sorry, I don't seem to understand," perplexed Eric watched how Fil laughed while Fil was even more impressed by Eric's act. Yes, this was how it should be.

A battle of wits and strength. They were pretending to act casually while attacking each other.

This was good. Ah, Fil truly appreciated Eric's strength.

Meanwhile, a 1000s WTFs swam around in his blood and Eric's brain froze. Deathmatch?

Good? What was good? Wtf? Eric thought that Fil was normal but who knew that after Van, Eric was caught by another maniac!