Majestic big brain play

The body Eric possessed this time was again similar to his original body which was a good thing. However, the bad thing was... Eric was most definitely sure that he was now on the same floor as Slasherman again.

Fuck, what was up with this plot? Stop raising the fucking stakes! Eric's first goal was to go back to Tom. Now that Eric made sure Tom was a good person, they could properly team up without Eric being afraid of Tom backstabbing him.

But the problem was, Eric had to regain Tom's trust again, after all, he was in a new body again. Luckily, this owner's room was more normal than the previous one. Eric breathed a sigh of relief until he took a closer look at the walls. There were bloody scratch marks. Eric looked at his fingers. Sure enough, this person was going insane by being stuck here.

"Fine, since I took over your body, I'll make sure to escape. I promise," Eric whispered and was surprised what a good person he became. Was this the oh-so-great protagonist's morally upright code?

Eric didn't want to be such a goody-shoe but seeing how this body's owner suffered so much, he felt sympathy.

"Alright, let's first get out," and Eric's self-talking was back, "I need to get rid of Slasherman or distract him. Hm, that's going to be hard."

Eric heard the footsteps outside as he put his ear on the door and waited for Slasherman to disappear, but for some fucking reason he was hovering right in front of Eric's door the whole time!

Fuck, did this guy have a Timmy sensor or what?

"I bet he does!" Eric cursed silently, "It's the fucking raising the stakes again!"

Eric still remembered how many times he threw these two words at his authors. Fuck. Eric wished he could change his whole past!

Eric had to work his brain to figure out how to get rid of Slasherman right now. Eric couldn't kill Slasherman on his own of course and Eric couldn't escape that bastard hovering in front of his door smelling him out.

How should Eric leave then? There was only one choice. The same Eric did with the previous two. Make someone else deal with Slasherman while Eric got away.

Problem however was, no one willingly faced Slasherman knowing he was here. So, Eric had to lure someone to catch Slasherman's attention. Timmy had one advantage. This was that seemingly everyone wanted to kill him. Timmy was in the middle of a slaughtering house made for him. Eric confirmed this with the woman murderer.

Tom sat closer to her but she still went for Timmy first. For whatever reason, once Timmy was in play, everyone had to murder him as if it was programmed into them to do so.

Eric didn't know what floor this was. So he had no idea if there were other people on the floor. Eric walked to his left and knocked on the walls lightly a few times. No one answered.

Eric continued for a good whole minute before he gave up. He believed no one was there. So, the left room was vacant or it could be Eric was at the end of the hallway, so no one lived next to him in the first place.

Without wasting time, Eric tried the right side. He knocked three times, then a voice appeared, "Someone's knocking?" It was a light male's one.

"Y-Yes," Eric resumed his act, "W-Where am I?"

The other side turned quiet. If Eric really just got here,  the first logical thing to do would be to go out instead of staying in the room and knocking without knowing where they were and if there were other rooms?

Eric knew this must be running through the guy's head but a few seconds later, the guy spoke up, "Fresh blood?"

The walls were quite thin. Eric already walked to the end of the room away from the door, pressed himself to the wall and talked, so that Slasherman wouldn't hear him.

But fresh blood? What the fuck was this description? Fresh blood for you to prey on and bath in?

"My name's Timmy," Eric wanted to see the effect Timmy's name had.

"Timmy. What a... nice name."

Creep.

"C-Can you help me? I'm scared to go out! Please come and help me! My door should be open!"

"Go to you? Why don't you come to me?"

Eric felt the sly voice gliding down his body and got disgusted.

"I-I don't dare. The truth is, I have a disability, I can't properly walk."

"Oh," it sounded like the guy had just discovered an easy prey, "Wait for me."

So easily? Anyway, this worked for Eric.

Eric moved away from the wall and actually stood in front of the door. Timmy was key. The moment the guy stepped out of his apartment and Slahserman noticed him was when-

"W-Wha-"

Now!

Eric ripped the door open. Just like he thought, Slasherman stood in front of his door but he had already moved towards the guy who was frozen. It seemed like he didn't know Slasherman was there.

Eric's eyes quickly swept past the staircase and in less than a second, Eric bolted out of the room to the stairs.

Slasherman who was distracted was one step too late before he noticed Eric but his axe moved to kill the guy first. Eric heard the piercing scream and the vicious noises the axe made and prayed in his heart to whatever force there was to have helped him survive. Ah, yes, it was his big brain play of course. Of course.

Eric blindly raced down the stairs, since it was easier to get down than up but realised he should've went up instead.

Eric decided to take the exit staircase and headed to the floor Tom was on. Eric stopped in the hallway. The blood pool was still there but for some reason it increased by a lot. No way, could the female murderer gotten to Tom?

Eric knocked with urgency. He didn't dare to say Tom's name. A second later the door opened but what Eric saw shocked him. With a pot full of blood and ice cold eyes, Tom stared at Eric with dark intentions. Behind him, laid Eric's previous body as a corpse.

"Who are you?"

W-What happened to Tom?